If Yo Girl Looks At Another Man

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
especially in front of you, you might as well call him Daddy. :dame:

Was getting some pizza, a brother and his pawg came in after me. I order my shyt, then took a seat. I ain't think this dude was a soft, lame simp ass nikka till he opened his mouth. Dude ain't have a single ounce of bass in his voice. His pawg throwing me glances while dude ordering :mjpls:

After they done ordering they step outside. My stuff ready so I pay then leave. I walk past them toward my car and the pawg turns her head with the quickness at me like she got whiplash, the simp can't help but do nothing.

I don't care if Trey Songz walked by, yo chick better close her eyes and look down :dame:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Got some gas and a cacs bytch was staring into my mouth while pumping gas in his car.

:skip: making your girl pump gas what a bytch.

I pumping my gas and they start fighting.

"You cant look at other men when your with me. Act like my girlfriend :damn:"

I'm thinking

If only you knew brazillian jiujitsu :francis:

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
I don't have a problem with my man looking at a hot girl when we are together as long as he is not staring A LOT and makes it uncomfortable...
I even show him girls I think are hot myself... I'll be like "babe check that ass"... LOL

So if I wanna take a look at a hottie while we are together I'll do it quick but I'll DEFINITELY do it... I want a man who is confident enough to know that stuff like that don't matter...

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
he still fukkin her tho. meanwhile you on the coli making a thread about a white woman looking at you.

2gtwz831.gif

That ether, damn.

Last edited:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have a problem with my man looking at a hot girl when we are together as long as he is not staring A LOT and makes it uncomfortable...
I even show him girls I think are hot myself... I'll be like "babe check that ass"... LOL

So if I wanna take a look at a hottie while we are together I'll do it quick but I'll DEFINITELY do it... I want a man who is confident enough to know that stuff like that don't matter...
you're not very bright.