If t'challa put together a team of black heroes/villians can he beat the avengers?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can say Blue Marvel and Monica Rambeau/Spectrum alone are two of the most powerful heroes in the Marvel universe. They could wipe out just about everyone in that group save for maybe Thor, and Vision.

btw Which Iron Man are we talking about here? Tony has a bunch of different suits, some more powerful and capable than others.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wkYtLHt.png

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me explain
Black panther for cap
Storm can take vision
Deathlock for iron man
Darwin can take hulk
Blue marvel can take thor
New spidey vs old spidey
And forget shade I change that to cloak who can handle Hawkeye
Luke Cage :ohlawd:
War Machine and Gauntlet still around? :lupe:
Not sure. I almost picked Luke cage but I needed some one who can go against the hulk. I almost picked war machine but since tony made the armor I figured he could easily disable war machines.

Last edited:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I can say Blue Marvel and Monica Rambeau/Spectrum alone are two of the most powerful heroes in the Marvel universe. They could wipe out just about everyone in that group save for maybe Thor, and Vision.

btw Which Iron Man are we talking about here? Tony has a bunch of different suits, some more powerful and capable than others.

Very true

Just get Storm to freeze the weaker ones right off the bat. If she can deep freeze Nimrod and Omega Red what chance do Hawkeye, spidey and Cap have?

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Blue Marvel
Monica
Darwin
Storm
Black Panther
Miles(spiderman)

Wins hands down