If Suge was so gangsta why was Orlando Anderson walking around freely

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikkas stay telling these stories of suge, but it seems like he only went after soft ppl like Dre and Snoop.

Orlando killed his close friend and shot him, yet was living life like normal and making interviews mockin Pac and shyt.

Yea orlando dead but suge had nothig to do with it, plus he killed the guys who killed him

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
what u talking about there was a big war in compton during the days pac was in the hospital and also and they whooped his ass for snatching a gang member's chain from death row what more u want them to do.
Yea they whooped his ass then he shot their car up and killed Pac :stopitslime:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Didn't this guy orlando get killed by another crip?

Suge was a typical bully he wasn't going to pull that shyt with people who stood up to him.

Live by the gun die by it. :wow: real cowboy shyt. the wild west. :wow:

You got to respect that. Once you shot the most popular rapper who was actjally talented and touched hindreds of millions of people worldwide there's no reforming. You can't shoot Tupac and then say nah I've grown out of this shyt. levels

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Live by the gun die by it. :wow: real cowboy shyt. the wild west. :wow:

You got to respect that. Once you shot the most popular rapper who was actjally talented and touched hindreds of millions of people worldwide there's no reforming. You can't shoot Tupac and then say nah I've grown out of this shyt. levels

I'm sure at that point he knew his life was coming to an end. Go out with a bang :yeshrug:

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Sometimes i think I'm a tough guy because my hands are nice. Then I remember there's people like Orlando Anderson walking around right now. :damn:

And you never know who your're fukking with.

Pac my favorite rapper, but he was out of line for jumping orlando. Imagine getting jumped by whole entourage lol you be ready to :bustback: