If Steph is Goku and Sabo is Vegeta. Then LeBron is Broly.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Steph is the pure hearted warrior who is focused to win and defeat his opponents.
tumblr_static_goku_ssj_normal_speed_.gif

He defeated Sabo in a close duel in the WCF.
goku-ss2-vs-majin-vegeta-ss2-o.gif

Now he faces the behemoth that is LeBroly who is the Legendary Super Saiyan who wants to take back what was his. After hearing all the criticism after game four LeBron unleashed his true form.
latest

And in game five and six he has been clowning the GSW. Straight humiliation
broly-running-o.gif

And last night he punked Steph Curry.
latest

Now in game 7 Steph needs his GSW to unite take down LeBroly.

tumblr_n4kk6wfzso1r72ht7o1_500.gif

latest

Cave they defeat LeBroly again at home or will LeBroly's momentum will be too much and he blows up the Oracle Arena?:lupe: Will Ayesha Curry finally strip butt naked for the world to see? :takedat:Or will that GSW thot strip butt nekid? :shaq:And will Schumpert and finally play in China? :stopitslime:Find out next time NBA Finals Z!:ohhh:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Don't ever disrespect the GOAT Saiyan by comparing him to Lebron :scust: This is also a terrible comparison considering the fact Broly dominated everyone. That has not been the case with Lebron

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Don't ever disrespect the GOAT Saiyan by comparing him to Lebron :scust: This is also a terrible comparison considering the fact Broly dominated everyone. That has not been the case with Lebron

Bron is currently leading both teams in points, assists, rebounds, etc...(someone bring up that stat sheet, I can't remember all that shyt). I'd say the comparison works pretty well here

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron = Broly is correct
Both were whining and mad when it looked like there world was being destroyed

Folks don't remember that Broly is a big biitch that was mad at Goku for crying too much

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Bron is currently leading both teams in points, assists, rebounds, etc...(someone bring up that stat sheet, I can't remember all that shyt). I'd say the comparison works pretty well here
Nah. Just earlier this week people were calling out Lebron for being missing during games. The tide has turned recently though. Broly kicked everyones ass from the jump. Plus he was feared too. Nobody is afraid of Lebron as shown by the blatant disrespect hes received during the playoffs :manny:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Nah. Just earlier this week people were calling out Lebron for being missing during games. The tide has turned recently though. Broly kicked everyones ass from the jump. Plus he was feared too. Nobody is afraid of Lebron as shown by the blatant disrespect hes received during the playoffs :manny:

Broly wasn't kicking anyone's ass until he took off the crown that restrained him. Bron getting pissed at Draymond after game 4 was basically that moment :mjpls: