>
>

:whew:

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Nah. Judge Faith has a better body. She literally won a swimsuit contest for miss louisiana

Did u really just compare Judge Faith winning 1 contest judged by whitemen to a chick who was popping in the video vixen/urban magazine era?

:patrice:

Vanessa Veasley is a glamour model who has appeared in a variety of print, including Urban Ink Magazine, Hip-Hop Weekly Magazine, Hooters, XXL Magazine, Smooth, Hawaiian Tropic, Crunk Magazine, Modified Magazine, Lowrider Girls, and many more.

Vanessa Veasley has also appeared in music videos, including “Amazing” for Kayne West, “Lollipop” for Lil Wayne, “Drop and Gimme 50” for Mike Jones, “International Players Anthem” for UGK and “Wouldn’t Get Far” for Game.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did u really just compare Judge Faith winning 1 contest judged by whitemen to a chick who was popping in the video vixen/urban magazine era?

Vanessa Veasley is a glamour model who has appeared in a variety of print, including Urban Ink Magazine, Hip-Hop Weekly Magazine, Hooters, XXL Magazine, Smooth, Hawaiian Tropic, Crunk Magazine, Modified Magazine, Lowrider Girls, and many more.

Vanessa Veasley has also appeared in music videos, including “Amazing” for Kayne West, “Lollipop” for Lil Wayne, “Drop and Gimme 50” for Mike Jones, “International Players Anthem” for UGK and “Wouldn’t Get Far” for Game.
She ain't even an top 10 video Hoe.

:camby: if the bytch had half the looks, brains and / or talents she could compete in a miss state pageant. But she ain't so she'll settle on being a bet uncut video Hoe, and a cheap one at that. (By cheap I mean in terms of booking. You betta check your local back page she might hook you up for an olive garden dinner)

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
She ain't even an top 10 video Hoe.

:camby: if the bytch had half the looks, brains and / or talents she could compete in a miss state pageant. But she ain't so she'll settle on being a bet uncut video Hoe, and a cheap one at that.

Not riding her tip like that but she was the editer of Show magazine. Like as in the boss of one of the most popular urban magazines during the urban mag era.

I see u really love you some Judge Faith tho....U going extra :heh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not riding her tip like that but she was the editer of Show magazine. Like as in the boss of one of the most popular urban magazines during the urban mag era.

I see u really love you some Judge Faith tho....U going extra :heh:
Thats wifey. She make a nikka wanna catch a case.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats wifey. She make a nikka wanna catch a case.

I'm just saying...The faces are similiar.......u went all left on me with it.

You sound like one of those superfans that will feel a lump in your chest when u find out she's finally dating someone. She been single forever and it just pushed the fantasy in your head that u have a chance in hell.

:mjlol:

I know u hate Jimmy Fallon so thats who she's gonna start dating. or better yet...It'll be a jimmy Fallon/Judge Faith sex tape scandel...43 minutes of oral, anal and urination that ends with Jimmy giving her a roaring creampie.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying...The faces are similiar.......u went all left on me with it.

You sound like one of those superfans that will feel a lump in your chest when u find out she's finally dating someone. She been single forever and it just pushed the fantasy in your head that u have a chance in hell.

:mjlol:

I know u hate Jimmy Fallon so thats who she's gonna start dating. or better yet...It'll be a jimmy Fallon/Judge Faith sex tape scandel...43 minutes of oral, anal and urination that ends with Jimmy giving her a roaring creampie.

I wouldnt pursue her irl. I wouldnt describe myself as a superfan. I saw a good looking black woman who had a lawyer show that came on at 3am and I watched to see how'd they portray it. It wasn't bad, more tame that some of the other court shows. I looked her up briefly to see that she was real and I had seen her do news correspondence too. I stopped watching when my schedule changed and thats about it. Shes good looking, smart, educated, takes care of herself. :manny: Im not going to dig around for shyt to hate on her for.

I just dislike Fallon as an interviewer. I dont think he is good with them especially compared to other late show hosts. He lacks genuineness.Even Kimmel (who im not really fond of) can drop the schtick and get genuine then get back to the jokes and get the show back on track. I've watched several interviews to see if Fallon shows any genuineness and I did not see any. He's the type of guy to ask you "How are you doing?" and wait for you to finish your response then reply with a canned "Good to hear that" or "Sorry to hear that". That being said, im only talking about sit down interviews, i think he does a great job of getting guests out of their shells and playing games and shyt. I never watch those videos but Ive heard that he's the best of the best when it comes to that shyt. Props are given where props are due.