If I put a semi-auto to your "cartilage" where is my gun at?

MiC

Pro
Daps
Means the gun is pointed to the side of your head (at the ear)

really

All Star
Daps
Makaveli in this... Killuminati, all through your body
The blow's like a twelve gauge shotty

I know you missing all the (fame)
But along with celebrity comes about 70 shots to your frame, nikka
You a (lame)

Had a spark when you started but now you're just garbage

How could Nas be garbage? Semi-autos at your cartilage

You see, in rap, the objective is normally to, "Rhyme"

The red words above? Those are rhyming words... Part of what some may call a "rhyme scheme"

The blue words? All different ways of saying "body" ... But the other 2 used "frame" and "cartilage" (since cartilage is all over your body) in order to make a "rhyme" for their "rap"

Nas was also rebutting Jay-Z calling him "Garbage".... If Jay-Z had called him "Trash", Maybe Nas would've said "Semi autos on yo ass"

I'm pretty sure when Nas wrote the diss track oh, 13 years ago, he wasn't thinking to himself: "Goddamn I wonder what that homo nikka who going to sign up to the coli 10 years from now gonna have to say about this"

Nah see... That didn't happen.

So basically, while you trying to make a troll thread and come off like you smart or had some bullet proof way to say Nas is wack, when you run into a nikka like me, you come out looking like the retarded one.

Now try harder next time and try to find something that truly CAN'T be picked apart (check my 50 cent Character Assassination thread, if you need pointers)...

GL

/not even a Nas Stan... Just found it funny dude thought he was "smart":mjlol::laff: