I would like to talk about how tinychat has some ugly fukking scustbunnies n cornballs

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Let me tell yall something, everyone knows i am a disgusting, fat girl fukking, bbw loving, pill popping ugly big nosed black brazillian with no class, standards or even a real home. Say what you want about my music, my songs with @C-Styles or anything else, thats fine, my dirt is out there. Normally i try to be nice about shyt, but after what i saw last night, i need to discuss something

With that said, coming from me this says alot, i went into tiny chat and was ready to relapse off the strength of looking at two disgusting fukking excuses for females that were on cam.

Jesus Christ. I come in there, @ikbm is playing max b, im about to surf the wave when i look to the top right and i see what i thought was kenny smith blessing us with his presence on tinychat. Instead, upon closer inspection, its a goddamn female who looks like she went ahead and bought her weave from a sheephearder and velcroed that shyt on her head. She got no thickness whatsoever, she look like a goddamn pre-op tranny.

It was like a skinny ass ben wallace with braids sitting there smiling like its funny. No bytch this shyt aint fukking funny, i was bumping some willie hutch, but i immediately changed over to sean price to reflect how angry i was. I had to call my 12 step sponsor to let him know i was in a chatroom and this broads hideous fukking face reminded me of of the horrors of drug use.

How the fukk do you @CinnaSlim look like a crackhead without ever trying fukking crack? Let me tell you something, these nikkas might give you a pass, but i wont. The only way you couuld save yourself is to possibly put on some weight so at that point, you could possibly resemble keith tractor traylor. Im sure you are a good person but you ruined the whole concept of fukking tiny chat.

then this other even more disgusting broad @Milk N Cookies i think is her name. Good god, i look in the top right corner and see this mammy maid lookin, headwrap i need a close shave cuz i clearly have a fukking mustache fukking nasty wildabeast all up in my screen.

Good god, this is what yall do in tinychat? sit in there and ruin the name of Max B and the wave by having the ugliest bytches be in there, and the worst part is, IKBM tol me to stop hating because if they leave, all of you will?

Im ashamed and apalled. We need some new hos, immediately, fukk that. you know why i wear a mask you two? becuase i am a disgusting horsefaced looking idiot, you need to take a cue from me. Either that or get your goddamn weave fixed, or in cinnaslims case, pick up a crack pipe so you will look the part.

fukk tiny chat.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
also yall better not be trying to get nudes off that broad, heres a protip, google emasculated hungry somalians, theres your nudes of cinnaslim

I am never going back there and if i do im hating until i get banned, might just make another name just to get banned again. im committed to this.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
a_225x300.gif

Eat my a$$hole while I'm on my period

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
a_225x300.gif

Eat my @sshole while I'm on my period

Im gonna say this respectfully. I have fukked some nasty ass broads in my lifetime, fat ass SSBBWS and all that.

But looking at your face, your clear lack of facial hygene, i dont want to imagine what the combination of your disgusting liquids are in your orifices.

Im pretty sure they based that movie contagion off the strands of nasty ass viruses and diseases found in that pathetic excuse for a reproductive organ.

Itll be 28 days later all over again the next time someone goes raw in you.