I was recently pulled over for a tail light being out....*audio added*

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
and ended up being in jail with a charge of "did knowingly attempt to remove a firearm from the possession of [a] officer" and a 50,000 bail.

How does this happen? I'll tell you.

So as i was driving thru a low income zipcode a cop riding behind me puts on her sirens and pulls me over. So i pull over in the parking lot of a convience store in the area and as im getting my registration I realize that I dont have my drivers liscense on me. I wasnt sweating it because I had a picture I.D. on me and figured I would just get a failure to present drivers liscense ticket and that would be that.........but that wasnt how it played out.

So the cop (a white bytch) comes to my driver side window asks me how im doing (which i ignore) then asks for my liscense and registration. I give her the registration and I.D. and inform her that i dont have my license on me but can give her all the information she needs to pull up my information. The bytch then asks my passenger for her I.D. to which i reply "she's not driving so nah, you can't have her I.D." to which the bytch responds "oh so you going to be like that" to which i reply "yea, im going to be like that". She then tells me to turn off the car and give her the keys......I turn off the car, but refuse to give her the keys. I mean, what the fukk am i giving this bytch my keys for.......u must be crazy bytch. So at this point another cop pulls up (some big doofus muthafukka) and she tells him "he doesnt have his license and he's refusing to give me his keys" to which he basically starts cosigning her and telling me that they can tow my car for not having my license on me.
so basically if someone was to get robbed for their wallet they would not be able to drive themselves home without risking their car being towed because they no longer have their license on them......its fukking bullshyt man. And i told them that. They insisted my passenger give them her license to which i adamantly refused and flatly stated to them to tow the car because i would rather fight that bullshyt then have them pulling their little bullshyt on me. They told me to give them the keys to which i again refused and told them to drag the shyt. At this point the doofus cop tells me to get out of the car to which i ask "am i being detained" to which he replied "if you dont get out im going to arrest you" to which i again replied "am i being detained" and then he asks the other cop if she wants me to get out. She says yea i need to get out to sign the tickets, so i then get out, grab a bag i had with a laptop and a half a vick which i had on me on some straight up fluke shyt and walk past the doofus cop. As im walking by him he says "and if you dont sign them i will arrest your ass". So i go to the white bytch and ask her what the tickets are for and the bytch has about 6 tickets for me.........one of which was for failing to present a insurance card when asked. When she read that ticket off i asked her how she was giving me a ticket for that when she hadnt even asked for it to which she replied "well do you have it?" to which i answered "nah, but how you going to have the ticket written before you even ask me that shyt?".

After i asked that the big doofus mutha fukkka walks up on me and says "WHY YOU ALL UP ON HER!" grabs me up and starts shouting "YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN" (lol) to which i reply "i need to calm down? Look at you"

After that the white bytch says just arrest him, we taking him down for traffic violations. After that the big doofus muthafukka throws me up on the driver side window of my truck banging my head on the shyt as i ask the nikka if he's trying to break my head on the shyt or what. The nikka cuffs my left arm but i got my bag with the laptop in my right hand so i wouldnt give that to him until i put my bag down. So at this point the white bytch walks up on me, grabs the bag out my hand then shouts "HES GOING FOR MY GUN!" to which i immediatly reply "WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT, I AINT GOIN FOR YOUR GUN" thinking this bytch is really trying to get me killed out there.

So at this point another cop comes on the scene and yo gets the big doofus muthafukka to stop banging my head on the window and then yo throws me in some grass. So as this is going on im telling my lady to get my bag and my phone knowing that if they get that bag I am fukkED. THey respond by saying that they are keeping the bag as evidence, that shyt is not what i was tryin to hear.....

yadda yadda yadda i end up down central bookings (that hellhole) and when, after 8 hours, i finally recieve my charging papers i see that this bytch really was trying to fukk my life up.

This bytch wrote that I became beligerant when she asked my passenger for her license then got out of the car without being told and attempted to flee the scene. She said that when they went to arrest me i turned around looked at her and went for her gun.....

yo when i read them charges i could not believe that shyt.

So what im thinking is going to be a straight walk thru is now turning into a situation where im wondering if im going to even get bail............

yadda yadda yadda......

i got bail (Thank God), my lady got the laptop and my phone ANDDDD I GOT THE WHOLE shyt RECORDED :win:

See, right after that copped turned on her sirens something told me to record the incident and I am so thankful i did. THat recording basically shows that everything she put on that report was a lie. NOt to mention their was one of those city cameras overhead so that shyt should have caught everything on camera.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
stories like these make me :snoop:

all this would have been avoided if you had complied with the cop. By behaving like an idiot, you give them more suspicion to think you're hiding something, thus resulting in a stupid situation being overblown. They don't lose anything out of it. It goes on your record, and on top of that, you probably got your girl have a negative note on her file.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
stories like these make me :snoop:

all this would have been avoided if you had complied with the cop. By behaving like an idiot, you give them more suspicion to think you're hiding something, thus resulting in a stupid situation being overblown. They don't lose anything out of it. It goes on your record, and on top of that, you probably got your girl have a negative note on her file.
complied with the cop and done what? My passenger was not driving the vehicle so there was no reason they should be running her license. The car was in my name and the id i gave them was an official I.D. it just wasnt a driver license. See sucka nikkas like you simply complying with bullshyt is the reason she was so taken aback by me not complying with that dumb shyt.

fukk that bytch and fukk you for siding with.....you bytch

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
and ended up being in jail with a charge of "did knowingly attempt to remove a firearm from the possession of [a] officer" and a 50,000 bail.

How does this happen? I'll tell you.

So as i was driving thru a low income zipcode a cop riding behind me puts on her sirens and pulls me over. So i pull over in the parking lot of a convience store in the area and as im getting my registration I realize that I dont have my drivers liscense on me. I wasnt sweating it because I had a picture I.D. on me and figured I would just get a failure to present drivers liscense ticket and that would be that.........but that wasnt how it played out.

So the cop (a white bytch) comes to my driver side window asks me how im doing (which i ignore) then asks for my liscense and registration. I give her the registration and I.D. and inform her that i dont have my license on me but can give her all the information she needs to pull up my information. The bytch then asks my passenger for her I.D. to which i reply "she's not driving so nah, you can't have her I.D." to which the bytch responds "oh so you going to be like that" to which i reply "yea, im going to be like that". She then tells me to turn off the car and give her the keys......I turn off the car, but refuse to give her the keys. I mean, what the fukk am i giving this bytch my keys for.......u must be crazy bytch. So at this point another cop pulls up (some big doofus muthafukka) and she tells him "he doesnt have his license and he's refusing to give me his keys" to which he basically starts cosigning her and telling me that they can tow my car for not having my license on me.
so basically if someone was to get robbed for their wallet they would not be able to drive themselves home without risking their car being towed because they no longer have their license on them......its fukking bullshyt man. And i told them that. They insisted my passenger give them her license to which i adamantly refused and flatly stated to them to tow the car because i would rather fight that bullshyt then have them pulling their little bullshyt on me. They told me to give them the keys to which i again refused and told them to drag the shyt. At this point the doofus cop tells me to get out of the car to which i ask "am i being detained" to which he replied "if you dont get out im going to arrest you" to which i again replied "am i being detained" and then he asks the other cop if she wants me to get out. She says yea i need to get out to sign the tickets, so i then get out, grab a bag i had with a laptop and a half a vick which i had on me on some straight up fluke shyt and walk past the doofus cop. As im walking by him he says "and if you dont sign them i will arrest your ass". So i go to the white bytch and ask her what the tickets are for and the bytch has about 6 tickets for me.........one of which was for failing to present a insurance card when asked. When she read that ticket off i asked her how she was giving me a ticket for that when she hadnt even asked for it to which she replied "well do you have it?" to which i answered "nah, but how you going to have the ticket written before you even ask me that shyt?".

After i asked that the big doofus mutha fukkka walks up on me and says "WHY YOU ALL UP ON HER!" grabs me up and starts shouting "YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN" (lol) to which i reply "i need to calm down? Look at you"

After that the white bytch says just arrest him, we taking him down for traffic violations. After that the big doofus muthafukka throws me up on the driver side window of my truck banging my head on the shyt as i ask the nikka if he's trying to break my head on the shyt or what. The nikka cuffs my left arm but i got my bag with the laptop in my right hand so i wouldnt give that to him until i put my bag down. So at this point the white bytch walks up on me, grabs the bag out my hand then shouts "HES GOING FOR MY GUN!" to which i immediatly reply "WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT, I AINT GOIN FOR YOUR GUN" thinking this bytch is really trying to get me killed out there.

So at this point another cop comes on the scene and yo gets the big doofus muthafukka to stop banging my head on the window and then yo throws me in some grass. So as this is going on im telling my lady to get my bag and my phone knowing that if they get that bag I am fukkED. THey respond by saying that they are keeping the bag as evidence, that shyt is not what i was tryin to hear.....

yadda yadda yadda i end up down central bookings (that hellhole) and when, after 8 hours, i finally recieve my charging papers i see that this bytch really was trying to fukk my life up.

This bytch wrote that I became beligerant when she asked my passenger for her license then got out of the car without being told and attempted to flee the scene. She said that when they went to arrest me i turned around looked at her and went for her gun.....

yo when i read them charges i could not believe that shyt.

So what im thinking is going to be a straight walk thru is now turning into a situation where im wondering if im going to even get bail............

yadda yadda yadda......

i got bail (Thank God), my lady got the laptop and my phone ANDDDD I GOT THE WHOLE shyt RECORDED :win:

See, right after that copped turned on her sirens something told me to record the incident and I am so thankful i did. THat recording basically shows that everything she put on that report was a lie. NOt to mention their was one of those city cameras overhead so that shyt should have caught everything on camera.

Yo, im bout to get paid off this shyt

Your back hurt bruh, you have a headache and your chest hurts...go to the hospital. You ask for medical attention, but they refuse...eat bruh

Sue bruh :salute:

you can sue the officer and the department as well. Strap liens on whatever that cac has cus you know she broke. Own her.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Your back hurt bruh, you have a headache and your chest hurts...go to the hospital

Sue bruh :salute:

you can sue the officer and the department as well. Strap liens on whatever that cac has cus you know she broke. Own her.

Already

im going to the hospital tommorrow.

I got to fight these criminal charges first then once they get dismissed we get to the civil part.

I hope this bytch lose her job tho. The way i see it is, once they see how she lied and trumped up charges in this situation it could bring into question any of her previous arrests and hopefully can use that to get some of their convictions overturned....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I was about to say :ufdup: by not immediately hitting "record" on your cell but it seems you did.

Get as many charges dropped and try to counter sue. With a recording it could be a sure thing
shyt came out mad clear too.....

Whats funny is i had the phone in my hand up until the point they put the cuffs on me. When they did that i dropped it on the ground and they picked it up and threw it in the truck. After they put me in the paddy wagon they went next to the truck she was explaining to her sgt why they arrested me and made no mention of any of the charges she put down in her paperwork. Yo, i may actually type out the shyt she wrote on that shyt tommorrow.....that shyt is straight up crazy