I was molested yesterday (Well, sort of...)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not phyiscally :whoa: But mentally.. :francis:
Now I just peeped the other thread about the guy talking about someone shooting the shot with him?
Basically a gay guy made a pass.

Ok... I'll one up that.

So I know this guy who I had no idea was :wrist: Knew him for only a year, but we worked together.
So one day we chillin, smoking on some of the stickiest of the ickies when I don't know, americas got talent or some shyt was on and this gay guy was singing. I proceed to go in on him because thats what douches do :manny: and the dude basically lets me know then and there that he's gay :dwillhuh:

I feel a lil bad because I'm gay bashing when in my heart I'm not here to judge people like that. If you wanna be gay, thats between you and god na mean. I don't even need to be in that equation whatsohhever. So we dap it up, and everythings cool.

I leave, and I'm slightly hesitent to go back over after the revelation but I'm no homophobe is what I tells meselfs...

Fast forward to two weeks later. I see dude and we dap it up, shoot the shyt for a minute. Ok, I'm out, PEACE OUT nikka :salute:
While I'm driving home, I get a text. The text, is sohh muthafukkin gay I'm literally in a stupor. I don't know what/how to respond to this. I mean, I gotta let the nikka no that NO means NO but I don't wanna be MEAN. But it has to be established that this can never happen again.

Now some of you might be like "calm down homophobe.. it aint that serious"
Read this message then talk that shyt...

I wanna ....you..just being honest..but I kno U. not.
I drove 30min to get home, and screamed in disgust for 10. It was a homer simpson like "ahhhh"
I got home, woke my girl up. Walked around the room, pacing like if I was fudgepacked.
I did not reply, but I know I need to asap.

How do you suggest I handle this coli...

signed,

Sleepless in southeast

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
IhaRrJP.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
In my opinion that's a disrespectful thing for your friend to send you, but not something that should have you in ya feelings like this.

Trust me, he didn't hit you with some homo hex thru text message, you still the same breh you was yesterday. No need to be bugging just cut homie off.

Chicks get creepy texts from nikkas they ain't tryna fukk all the time and they doing ight for the most part.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:aicmon:

You can't be mentally molested
I thought that too, but then it happened and I was like :lupe:
Actually it was more like "did I just get molested, mentally :dwillhuh:"
Don't be afriad to speak out if you been mentally mosleted too...
:scust: you was sharing a blunt with a gay dude who done had his mouth on all type of rods?! :pachaha:

He was getting ya taste buds used to the taste of male genitals :laff:
My girl has been roasting me for the last 12hrs, so I'm prepared for the coli if that is what this will turn into :mjlol:
I got a ps4 today :ehh:
Now thats the gayest thing written in this thread :francis:
get a job man..it's 8 AM most of us are at work or headed to work

you're up here writing coli fan fiction.

15-stop-it-get-some-help-gif.gif
I work at home. But forget all that. This story is NOT fake at all, in the slightest, no added fluff to make it more of a STORY (Tru Story)
In my opinion that's a disrespectful thing for your friend to send you, but not something that should have you in ya feelings like this.

Trust me, he didn't hit you with some homo hex thru text message, you still the same breh you was yesterday. No need to be bugging just cut homie off.

Chicks get creepy texts from nikkas they ain't tryna fukk all the time and they doing ight for the most part.
What you explained is different. If an ugly chick hollered at me like this it wouldn't be an issue. But a dude that you hung with, thought he was one of the fellas, one day tells you hes gay... then two weeks later sends you a gay text. That's a different scenario.
And cutting him off is easy. But, I only deal with him because I be having the stickiest of the ickies. Am I contemplating taking the loss on that arrangement. IDK.
Type No. Press send.:coffee:
Repeat if needed.
No doesn't cement the point. I need it to be known that what he thinking is out the question.

See, if this wasn't me. And Im reading this, I'd have an instant answer and I'd be like theres something wrong with YOU if you don't get it :manny: But once you IN the situation, a part of me is like "I should whoop his ass" while another part of me is all "we are the world"
But that text... that was the exact text, exactly how it was sent to me. I gave this nikka no indication I was remotely possibly interested.
If it was just a random, ok. But a nikka you know? This some Martin Lawerence standup type shyt. Remember when you was wearing those red shorts :picard:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You should take the loss, if you hanging out with a gay dude cuz he got good weed.. You wouldn't want people knowing that would you :dame:

Now if he was your friend I would understand that and personally wouldn't take issue :hubie:

But if it's just for the weed :huhldup:

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So what? A gay dude likes you but you're not gay right? I've been approached more than once but them and it doesn't bother me. I tell them I'm straight and I move on.

You can distance yourself but no need to lose your cool over dumb shyt

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You should take the loss, if you hanging out with a gay dude cuz he got good weed.. You wouldn't want people knowing that would you :dame:

Now if he was your friend I would understand that and personally wouldn't take issue :hubie:

But if it's just for the weed :huhldup:
I'm the weed guy, I live in DC where its legal n shyt :manny: