I Think We Can Safely Say That Bron Is Or Will Be The GOAT

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
Like if your not trolling, I think he's top 10, top 5 or whatever, I'll say he's the most talented player ever but I probably wouldn't say he's the greatest of all time, I'm not really a fan but I'd like to see him be more of a jump shooter and not try to draw fouls as much

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time to face reality.​

I'm a Bron fan but he's not the GOAT. He's one of the most talented and intelligent players of all time but he needs to do a little more.

Like if your not trolling, I think he's top 10, top 5 or whatever, I'll say he's the most talented player ever but I probably wouldn't say he's the greatest of all time, I'm not really a fan but I'd like to see him be more of a jump shooter and not try to draw fouls as much

Lebron is literally a GOAT-slasher and finisher at the rim. The mere fact that he's able to finish and slash in a league where getting into the paint is much harder than it used to be is absurd.

Not only that but he doesn't even get that many FTs because the league calls less FTs then it used to and Lebron is so strong and fast that he's able to absorb and power through contact before the refs can see it.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Bron top 5 already but goats don't lose in the finals twice nor run to rivals teams

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i mean is this even debatable anymore he already proved he's the best player since MJ last year

until he retires the discussion will be who is the one and true goat MJ or LBJ and this will be the only argument of merit for the next ten years

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I'd like to see him be more of a jump shooter
ku-medium.gif

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
D-Wade was a rival dumbass
they never played vs each-other in the playoffs once and play different positions as well they were hardly rivals Perice, Melo and Durant were/are his rivals as far as teams Celtics, Spurs, Lakers and Magic were there rivals

its a silly thing to claim he joined his rival

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I'm a Bron fan but he's not the GOAT. He's one of the most talented and intelligent players of all time but he needs to do a little more.

Lebron is literally a GOAT-slasher and finisher at the rim. The mere fact that he's able to finish and slash in a league where getting into the paint is much harder than it used to be is absurd.

Not only that but he doesn't even get that many FTs because the league calls less FTs then it used to and Lebron is so strong and fast that he's able to absorb and power through contact before the refs can see it.
Much harder to get in the paint? :what: