I think Sub Sahara Africa needs a black Dictator to rule it all before they can ever prosper

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
They need a black man who can unify them whether like it or not by force ,they are to seperated by tribes and borders , they need a united front .

There should not be 54 countries in Africa . There needs to be a war on the continent of Africa not just between certain countries but all of Africa would be in war. It would be to decide who will rule most of the continent, because at most there should only be 2 countries .

North vs West or South vs North either way it needs to happen without outside influence and if the west tried to interfere there would need be away to deal with them . Thats the part im unsure of because they are to invested in the way things are as it is, so they would get involved I think.

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
On sum King Menes shyt:blessed:
Menes.jpg

That would never happen:mjlol:

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Advocate massive deaths of Afrikans and disregard ancient cultures to fuel your own egotistical, racially-fetishized worldview, brehs.

It needs to happen they are to divided , I say dictator because they need to be brought together by force before they can uplift themselves first because a lot would not agree with unifying

I think a dictator would be best for that because he would be ruthless in how he would go about doing that. Yes many would die but in the long term it would be worth it. They can never building anything significant if they are so seperate from each other in beliefs.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
It needs to happen they are to divided , I say dictator because they need to be brought together by force before they can uplift themselves first because a lot would not agree with unifying

I think a dictator would be best for that because he would be ruthless in how he would go about doing that. Yes many would die but in the long term it would be worth it. They can never building anything significant if they are so seperate from each other in beliefs.

Your thinking is very juvenile.

Keep reading and learning and hopefully you'll grow out of this.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Wow...No wonder some Africans tell us yanks to stay out of their modern affairs.

This is by far the silliest sh*t I ever read. Yeah Africa needs more Mobutu, Idi Amin, Omar Bashir, Charles Taylor,etc. Because they sure have done marvels for Africa.

Thank god Africa today does not have morons like you thinking for them.

What Africa needs is more competent leaders(NOT DICTATORS!), fair trading, infrastructure, capital and good national security. Ethic tensions will naturally go away once most African countries modernize and the people become more educated.

Europe too had ethnic tensions just like Africa and just as BAD as Africa(or heck even worse!) before they industrialized. In the UK for example in the past you had Scots vs English. That type of ethnic tension is now gone.
List of battles between Scotland and England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why modernization? Africa being united is a hotep wet dream. What is realistic is regional trading which imo is a must.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Wow...No wonder some Africans tell us yanks to stay out of their modern affairs.

This is by far the silliest sh*t I ever read. Yeah Africa needs more Mobutu, Idi Amin, Omar Bashir, Charles Taylor,etc. Because they sure have done marvels for Africa.

Thank god Africa today does not have morons like you thinking for them.

What Africa needs is more competent leaders(NOT DICTATORS!), fair trading, infrastructure, capital and good national security. Ethic tensions will naturally go away once most African countries modernize and the people become more educated.

Europe too had ethnic tensions just like Africa and just as BAD as Africa(or heck even worse!) before they industrialized. In the UK for example in the past you had Scots vs English. That type of ethnic tension is now gone.
List of battles between Scotland and England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why modernization? Africa being united is a hotep wet dream. What is realistic is regional trading which imo is a must.

History proves im right some of the greatest nation to have ever been were united under one roof . Comparing the UK to Africa is apples and oranges , Africa is way bigger and has more tribes with their own beliefs.

Gadaffi had the right idea , thats why the west had him assassinated . The continent is way to big to be so divided , this is not some small island with little to no natural resources. Having 54 countries all in their own little tribal wars is unexcpetable in these days they need to be forced to unify .

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Yeah if there's one thing Africa needs, it's another dictator.

Its never had one on as big of a scale that im talking about . Most of their dictators have been dominating their own tribes or small countries, I'm talking about on a massive scale where they would conquer other african countries and force them to make one nation.

Most of those dictators are nothing more than western puppets who follow the borders that their colonizers set up.

Mugabe is the only real one in present day hes a good one tho

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Its never had one on as big of a scale that im talking about . Most of their dictators have been local domination their own tribes or small countries, I'm talking about on a massive scale where they would conquer other african countries and force them to make one nation.
Genocide, war crimes, totalitarianism, autocracy, no democracy or protections for human rights. Just the right recipe for Africa.

Mods sent this to the bushes.