I think I'm in love

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I have been with this girl for around 18 months. This is the first relationship I have ever been in that lasted more than a year. She moved 4 hours away 6 months ago and I thought that I would throw her in the bushes but I am still faithful. If this ain't love I don't know what is.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I have been with this girl for around 18 months. This is the first relationship I have ever been in that lasted more than a year. She moved 4 hours away 6 months ago and I thought that I would throw her in the bushes but I am still faithful. If this ain't love I don't know what is.

@His_Excellence_Reincar

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Think with your mind not your heart friend, lets not confuse strong infatuation with love because both feelings can be similar. Good luck though, it's a great feeling, until its over.

I don't think it's infatuation, she been away so long but she stays on my mind. The old me would have forgotten about her a long time ago.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't think it's infatuation, she been away so long but she stays on my mind. The old me would have forgotten about her a long time ago.

just because you haven';t forgotten about her doesn't mean its love

she's 4 hours away good luck, but ldrs rarely work

Daps

You're a rare one in coli land. Justt make sure if you're going to cheat, break up with her first.