I think I may have accidently exposed the REAL demographics of this website

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I made this thread the other day. White People are the embodiment of Evil (Must See Video)

I thought the video was powerful and I intentionally gave it a provocative title. Now I expected the thread to blow up. But I guess for all the undercover cacs on this site, having their true nature exposed was a little too much. They got no problem pretending to be black when we are going at one another. But once they are exposed for what they really are, they stay away.

I'm honestly surprised by how few responses there were in the thread. And also how few daps dudes were getting for posting real shyt.

I now believe 90% of this site is non-black.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
you always caping for white people you maxi pad hairline shaped having ass fakkit

Yes.

Expecting a brother not to leave a website that he likes because of white people is caping for white people.

I bet you thought you sounded militant as fukk when you typed that out, though.

That maxi-pad line was fukked up, breh. :sadcam:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
After you log off, make sure you don't go outside either. There's white people out there too. :rolleyes:

:mjlol: at brothers being scared of white people. What is this shyt?

:comeon:

We’re talking about cacs pretending to be black online. I can tell who’s who in real life. The point is, I don’t wanna be around phony people. How does that make me “scared”?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:

We’re talking about cacs pretending to be black online. I can tell who’s who in real life. The point is, I don’t wanna be around phony people. How does that make me “scared”?

Do you enjoy the coli? I've seen you post here so I'm guessing you do.

So why would you give up something you like because of them?

You don't like it... make them leave.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol OP just repackaged his flop thread and everyone in here like "we do need verification :jbhmm:"

He even admitted:

So round two he's using clickbait titles to show you the same video.

That thread should not have flopped. If this site was predominantly black (as most posters like to pretend they are black), then that thread should have blown up.

The fact it didn't blow up exposes that this site is predominantly white. Crakkkas didn't want to face the reality of what they really are.