Outside @lovelydays window
@*L*E*G*A*C*Y*
@HookersandIceCream

why yall beefin

kermt5j3fztkll.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID

I had no problems with this guy before...but I notice whenever I post as of late he always coming with some slick shyt about me.

I just think this dude is a condescending douche bag to be frank. I don't appreciate that. Y'all know I've never had problems with people on here...I don't start shyt. But seriously I'm not gonna take it either.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Me and the P*R*I*N*C*E*S*S* got no beef
:manny:

I ain't no princess boy. Best watch your words.

Seriously...who do you think I am? I'm a 5'11" 175lb black man that did kickboxing, lifts weights, and skates in his spare time. If it ever came down to it...wordlife, I wouldn't hesistate to lay your ass out.

Be glad you got the internet whoadie...that's the only place where you can talk shyt to a black man and not expect to get knocked out.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

Seriously...who do you think I am? I'm a 5'11" 175lb black man that did kickboxing, lifts weights, and skates in his spare time. If it ever came down to it...wordlife, I wouldn't hesistate to lay your ass out.

Be glad you got the internet whoadie...that's the only place where you can talk shyt to a black man and not expect to get knocked out.

1365299426044.gif

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window

6PVqQyN.png

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

And serves frozen yogurt for $100 a week :mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

:lupe:

ijn30ZZ9JXvJv.gif