I never saw Michael Jordan play in his prime....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so he might be better than Kobe but to me in my opinion, Kobe's the best I've ever seen. Someone better might have come before him and someone better might come after, I'm just glad I lived to see Kobe Bryant play. The man is simply amazing and its gonna be a dark day in the NBA when he retires.

Simply said. A legend.

KingT33

LWO, Raider Nation, Univ of South Central Trojans
Daps
Reppin
A suburb of Los Angeles
so he might be better than Kobe but to me in my opinion, Kobe's the best I've ever seen. Someone better might have come before him and someone better might come after, I'm just glad I lived to see Kobe Bryant play. The man is simply amazing and its gonna be a dark day in the NBA when he retires.

Simply said. A legend.

Co-sign

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
@Swagnificent

I saw Mike play in his prime

And good as you think Kobe is magnify that by ten and that what Jordan was to the game simply amazing

No hate on Kobe

Last edited by a moderator:

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
@Swagnificent

I saw Mike play in his prime

And good as you think Kobe is magnify that by ten and that what Jordan was to the game simply amazing

No hate on Kobe

you're exagerating . Plus Kobe been great, for a longer stretch than MJ

Last edited by a moderator:

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
Tommy Beer ‏@TommyBeer

Last player with 40 points & 12 assists in consecutive games = Michael Jordan in April of 1989

Nuff said

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Simply said. A legend.

nah we'll be iight Bron/Durant/Wade/Rose/Sabo etc... here we good

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
nah we'll be iight Bron/Durant/Wade/Rose/Sabo etc... here we good

Kobe a different breed than those ni99as brah. mufckas always wanna bring up the Chris Childs two piece but Kobe went to war on the court, how many bigs been posterized since Kobe started in the NBA? Posters with bigs from multiple eras.