Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I have to call this out because I have no other means of communication or recourse so don't take this the wrong way.​

I believe @tru_m.a.c , @newarkhiphop and maybe another moderators are improperly editing content and effectively ruining the thread. Get all mods away from controlling the thread outside of handling reported trolls and obviously negative content. This is absurd. The mods keep over reacting. These people don't even contribute content, and they dont know whats relevant. They keep deleting ACTUAL relevant content that ties things together in depth.

I curate. You moderate. Moderators don't curate.

Look at this and Go back the last 10 pages:

ТрампРоссия☭—M'FORT/GATES CHARGED—PAPADOC PLEA—DON JR TLKD 2 WKLEAKS—FLYNN/MUELLER LAWYERS TALK PLEA

Things are being deleted that are deemed not important as "unrelated to cyber news"

This is a patently... let be be completely and accurately honest...dumb statement in November 2017.

We already know about the cyber aspect. This is no longer about computer hacking. Thats not news anymore! TO even mention "cyber news" in the deletion message by "them" signals how completely out of touch have to be in November 2017 about the current affairs of Trump-Russia news. We KNOW about the hacks, this is now a political and criminal matter.

Almost everything Trump does is a criminal, immoral, or unethical act. Its all relevant, especially as it filters through his network, and as such, should be included in here, unmolested, unedited, and uncompromised.

There is too much attention paid to complaints and whiners.

This discussion about full content needs to be understood and I need to both direct and be consulted how things go in the thread.

Look at this:

Screen_Shot_2017-11-28_at_10.06.08_AM.png

Do you see that? Don't ruin that.

Let me be clear. Mods are doing everything possible to kill this thread by paying attention to a handful of annoying voices in the minority. Lets just be honest here about several things.
  • Moderators have continually dumped information via thread merges into the thread, then tried to say its not a "all trump thread"...I CREATED THE THREAD. You don't get to tell me "what it is for" You literally never contributed other than attempts at comestic grouping of content then you keep shifting what the thread is about, even when the thread isn't about the thing you say it is.
  • This is an attempt at "appearing to be a moderator." Its the same thing as security theater. Just moving things around to look like you're engaged instead of actually being apart of the community.
  • If 5 people complain, that ignores that this thread literally almost has 4 million views and 50K replies. SOMETHING is working. People don't DM moderators to tell them how happy they are. You only get complaints. Theres no "great job" button on The Coli....and if we're being honest, if Daps mattered we can count those too. Theres a report button and it only is intended for one reason. Those who complain get too much signal boosting and they clearly don't represent even a significant or worthwhile majority. Additionally, why are these criticisms targeted towards this SINGLE thread? Isn't that suspicious? Theres a forum with over a dozen individual forums, hundreds of threads created daily, and THIS is the one chosen to enact an ever shifting level of demands for content, contributions, and curation? You and I see why this is happening.
  • This thread is unique. It is the only one that literally commands your attention to read in-depth background articles and current news
  • Breaking news stories are dense, complex, and context dependent. The full articles are needed to keep everyone on the same page of information digestion
  • The articles are usually contextualized with highlighting of relevant and informative content
  • The sirens are just fine. We can negotiate the number of the ones used, but you might as well ban every single type of gif. But you won't. For some reason "flashing light gifs" are targeted and its like the moderators don't understand how internet webpage design works. As if it just zaps battery life or something. Quite literally the main thing slowing pages down is the number of users on the forum, NOT the content.
  • Tweets are also negotiable and can be reduced per post
  • This is only one thread on the entire forum. ONE. THREAD. Just give it up already. Theres the rest of the forum and subforms left to police with actual problems. Overpolicing a single thread just ruins it and takes away from what made it what it is
  • Functionally only 5-10 people contribute meaningfully. I could list them on my two hands. Everyone else clearly just consumes the content posted without problem or concern.
  • Rules are inconsistent, arbitrary, and contradictory. One will say one thing, another will say another, and most importantly, the small community of the most prolific contributors aren't consulted.
  • Any criticism of the moderation gets deleted and theres no recourse to handle disputes, no responses, and no updates. Its like yelling at a black box

I'm tired of continually explaining this and getting up respons.

Theres contradiction of rules, these demands keep shifting, theres frequent capitulation.

Look, just make this simple.

Give me the control of this thread and end this ridiculousness. Its quite clear that moderators dont even keep up with the content, and thus dont even know whats important and why.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ah yes, this just proves my point: :laff:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27348022/

TODAY someone pled guilty to a case that connects Trump and Flynn directly in an attempt to obstruct justice and was the reason Preet Bharara got fired.

I go to find the original post only to find out some mod put it behind spoilers

See, this is the looney shyt I'm talking about.

ALL of this is connected.

Last edited:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Pathetic fallacies , cheeto is eternal he is not going nowhere .his base won't allow it & they control congress.kinda silly that meddling is being investigated by habitual meddlers .

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I’ll give OP credit here. That Russia thread is his and he should put what he sees fit. OP may have other flaws, but he’s been fantastic when it comes to Trump and Russia
The issue is that he use to post a bunch of sirens and stupid gifs along with a million tweets and a long article. He did it so much that members began to have problems loading the thread on their phones and they made that vocally known multiple times. I know when I was in the thread I had the same phone issue. He basically told people to deal with it each time.

So tru mac asked him to calm that siren gif spam down and asked him to post long tweet threads in a spoiler tag so that the thread has a better chance of loading for members.

He's also not mentioning how he got aggressive at cook for no reason in the summer over the moderation/control of the Trump-Russia thread and people were telling him to chill out before he gets banned or bushed. He didn't listen and kept on it. Luckily for him cook didn't do anything but he could have easily sent him packing for that.

He's also not mentioning how he told other members that he was their leader, he runs shyt, he's the boss of the thread on some arrogant shyt and mad people jumped on him for that a couple months ago.

Also, while the thread has over 48,000 replies. What he's not saying is that he has close to 13,000 of them. The next highest post counts in that thread are close to 3,000 and 1,500 from Cali_Livin and 88m3. And a lot of those 13,000 are spam, posting 5 or 6 times in a row just for the sake of doing it, or to mark/stan out in excitement, and post stuff that could easily be condensed in 1 or 2 posts.

When he was bushed many months ago for like 2 weeks, the thread was much better. People weren't posting a million tweets or long ass article after long ass article in consecutive posts, or 5 or 6 posts in a row just to do it. It was just a regular normal thread where news was posted in a orderly and fair way and there was less off topic/spam or unrelated news being posted.

So while he created the thread, it doesn't mean he has authority over the thread. That's moderators jobs. Otherwise there's no point of moderators. You notice he's the only one trying to get power over a thread he made.

Clearly the problem is that he doesn't like when he's moderated and he has authoritarian issues.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And for the record, when he was bushed, I noticed the thread never died in activity.
not to knock everyone's favorite thread, but this dude isn't breaking anything that i wont see on CNN within 24 hours :mjlol:

the little shyt is cool n all that, but it has no bearing on real life. its a fukking thread on the coli :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The issue is that he use to post a bunch of sirens and stupid gifs along with a million tweets and a long article. He did it so much that members began to have problems loading the thread on their phones and they made that vocally known multiple times. I know when I was in the thread I had the same phone issue. He basically told people to deal with it each time.

I won't apologize for that. A minority of complaints are insignificant.

So tru mac asked him to calm that siren gif spam down and asked him to post long tweet threads in a spoiler tag so that the thread has a better chance of loading for members.
A non issue perpetuated by a minority of users

He's also not mentioning how he got aggressive at cook for no reason in the summer over the moderation/control of the Trump-Russia thread and people were telling him to chill out before he gets banned or bushed. He didn't listen and kept on it. Luckily for him cook didn't do anything but he could have easily sent him packing for that.
Again, inappropriate and out of line to edit my thread and give me no input.

He's also not mentioning how he told other members that he was their leader, he runs shyt, he's the boss of the thread on some arrogant shyt and mad people jumped on him for that a couple months ago.
Effectively true.

Also, while the thread has over 48,000 replies. What he's not saying is that he has close to 13,000 of them. The next highest post counts in that thread are close to 3,000 and 1,500 from Cali_Livin and 88m3. And a lot of those 13,000 are spam, posting 5 or 6 times in a row just for the sake of doing it, or to mark/stan out in excitement, and post stuff that could easily be condensed in 1 or 2 posts.
You're the one who doesn't understand how court cases and their relevancy works;

Nothing I've posted is off topic or irrelevant.

When he was bushed many months ago for like 2 weeks, the thread was much better. People weren't posting a million tweets or long ass article after long ass article in consecutive posts, or 5 or 6 posts in a row just to do it. It was just a regular normal thread where news was posted in a orderly and fair way and there was less off topic/spam or unrelated news being posted.
Missing stories, incorrect information, no background content. Flat out ignoring updates and relevancy.

So while he created the thread, it doesn't mean he has authority over the thread. That's moderators jobs. Otherwise there's no point of moderators. You notice he's the only one trying to get power over a thread he made.
The moderators dont even understand context.

Clearly the problem is that he doesn't like when he's moderated and he has authoritarian issues.
1 thread out of thousands. Go away.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I won't apologize for that. A minority of complaints are insignificant.

A non issue perpetuated by a minority of users

Again, inappropriate and out of line to edit my thread and give me no input.

Effectively true.

You're the one who doesn't understand how court cases and their relevancy works;

Nothing I've posted is off topic or irrelevant.

Missing stories, incorrect information, no background content. Flat out ignoring updates and relevancy.

The moderators dont even understand context.

1 thread out of thousands. Go away.
You're admitting everything everyone has been saying about you. You're arrogant and unable to take accountability for things. Its always someone else fault. This is why you aren't taken serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.