I might need Bar None's help, the news says there is not enough evidence to convict Micheal Dunn

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Prosecution side:
Surveillance video shows teens never left their car (they say this is not enough for a conviction)
Witnesses accounts says the teens never left their car (they say this is not enough for a conviction)
Police never recovered a gun (they say this is not enough for a conviction)

Defense side:
Surveillance video do not have a good view of the exchange and does not have audio
Witness accounts does not dispute that Micheal Dunn had "reasonable fear"
Even though the police never recovered a gun, this is not to say the kids did not gesture like they had a gun

In any other state, he has to be in imminent danger, but in Florida all he needs is "reasonable fear".

So, Bar None, is this true? I'm watching the news and they are saying the prosecution's case is weak.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
What tv show were you watching and who said this?

Miami Channel 10 news had a legal expert who was giving a run down of the case. Then I went on you tube, an from what I've been watching he has a damn good story and his lawyer is very convincing.

The legal expert said in other states say you can't just start shooting unless you are in "imminent danger", but Dunn has a chance since the threshold to use deadly force is much, much, much lower in Florida. You don't have to be in danger at all, and apparently you can start shiit.

I don't see Dunn getting convicted.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lRz0yY1.gif

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If he gets off that would be ridiculous... Who the fukk is he to tell people to turn their music down.... He started the confrontation... Ill fukking riot if he is found not guilty. How do you think teens will react if you demand them to do something. So you deserve to get shot for telling someone to fukk off? This is not responsible gun ownership... Itchy trigger finger fukking coward... The gun is the last resort man

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
wow I didnt even heard about this one

he drove off and had to be arrested somewhere else

be fukked up if he gets away too

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
If he gets off that would be ridiculous... Who the fukk is he to tell people to turn their music down.... He started the confrontation... Ill fukking riot if he is found not guilty. How do you think teens will react if you demand them to do something. So you deserve to get shot for telling someone to fukk off? This is not responsible gun ownership... Itchy trigger finger fukking coward... The gun is the last resort man

The law is pretty clear when it comes to confrontations and arguments, neither person has to back down and either person can stand their ground.. Two law abiding citizens can shoot a fair one.

None of the evidence against Dunn is really strong enough.

Video and witness accounts says the teens were in the car when he started shooting. I would think that meant the kids said their peace and were ready to drive away, they out number him 4-to-1, and they still didn't lay a hand on him.

But a teen was out of the car prior and exchanged words about loud music.

We might have to teach our kids if a man is bold enough to say something to you, he has a gun. They can take it as they will, but I'll tell them you don't want to learn the hard way life is not fair.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Victorvondoom is going to avoid this thread like the plague

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
We might have to teach our kids if a man is bold enough to say something to you, he has a gun. They can take it as they will, but I'll tell them you don't want to learn the hard way life is not fair.
I know what you meant

but what we need is to have that law replace

imagine even if he doesnt win the case the fact that he may have a legal defense for putting out a gun in the middle of a verbal argument and killing another person

people over there are going to start getting bold knowing that they can start some shyt with you over anything and at any moment pull something out and say they thought they saw a gun in your vicinity

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
For the last 6 years I've been saving money to move and stay in florida :smh: Imma use that bytch to go to the Olympics next year

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I know what you meant

but what we need is to have that law replace

imagine even if he doesnt win the case the fact that he may have a legal defense for putting out a gun in the middle of a verbal argument and killing another person

people over there are going to start getting bold knowing that they can start some shyt with you over anything and at any moment pull something out and say they thought they saw a gun in your vicinity

Typical Username Here explained it to me perfectly back on SOHH, you must walk away or risk your head being blown clean off.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Typical Username Here explained it to me perfectly back on SOHH, you must walk away or risk your head being blown clean off.
Im the kind of person that is pretty laid back and have no problem walking away from confrontations

but lets keep it real sometimes things get out of hand before you compose your self and the though that in Florida someone can shoot you in that short time span and call it self defense is pretty crazy and seems a bit unbelievable that its happening in 2013

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The law is pretty clear when it comes to confrontations and arguments, neither person has to back down and either person can stand their ground.. Two law abiding citizens can shoot a fair one.

None of the evidence against Dunn is really strong enough.

Video and witness accounts says the teens were in the car when he started shooting. I would think that meant the kids said their peace and were ready to drive away, they out number him 4-to-1, and they still didn't lay a hand on him.

But a teen was out of the car prior and exchanged words about loud music.

That is a pretty flawed law that goes beyond self defense. They might as well bring back the dual system in Florida. So basically an argument or disagreement can allow somebody to decide to kill you over it because you might have raised your voice a little bit...that cannot possibly be the original intent of the law...and if it is i would personally advise people to move the fukk out of Florida because its the wild wild west and anything goes or learn to be a gentleman in all walks of life and speak softly and smile at everyone.

Self defense as i know it allows for someone to return an attack or aggression at one level above what they came at you with...so say if someone pushes me i can throw a punch but cannot shoot them. If someone comes at me with a knife then i can shoot them...thats practical common self defense

this whole idea of i don't like what he said to me so i'm going to blow his fukking head off and then i can go on about my life is savagery that i would expect from a country out in the middle east not the United States of America.