I know I troll about online dating alot but as a woman

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I cant understand how a female can actually sign up for one and take it seriously :mjlol:

the whole point of these sites are hook ups.

Not an actual date like when you meet a man in real life and he take u out but just a fukkin hook up :dead:

I always see females fussing about online dating and shyt but Im thinkin to myself "bytch, these men are sittin up naked sending out thristy pms to like 50 other females with a bottle of cheap liquor in his hand and if u lucky, a drug of ur choice so they can fukk you and keep it moving with they lives :pachaha:" (this is solely based onthe shyt I read on here and the shyt I hear from male friends and family members that use online dating sites :contsas:smile:

I would love to hear the other coli ladies input on online dating as well.

Also, thecoli dont count as a hook up site even though yall asses using it as one :steviej:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I've browsed through some of these apps and sites, and it's just not for me. The pics alone turn me off.

I was always better off meeting men offline where I can have a conversation with them and decide if he was someone I wanted to get to know better.
thats my thing

nikkas are already conniving as fukk in real life and im pretty sure they turn that shyt to 100 online :dead:

straight selling bytches dreams and shyt

Ima scorpio so its easy to spot bullshyt a mile away in person but online? Nah

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I met my ex om POF. We dated for 2 1/2 years. Truth is online dating is boon for women. All those sites are sausage parties; dozens of men for every individual woman. If she's reasonably attractive then she has options flooding her inbox. The women who complain are either not putting in enough effort, they have profiles that invite shady dudes, have profiles that sream thot or they're just not cute enough.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've browsed through some of these apps and sites, and it's just not for me. The pics alone turn me off.

I was always better off meeting men offline where I can have a conversation with them and decide if he was someone I wanted to get to know better.

Dang the first lady is sooo pretty in your avi.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
thats my thing

nikkas are already conniving as fukk in real life and im pretty sure they turn that shyt to 100 online :dead:

straight selling bytches dreams and shyt

Ima scorpio so its easy to spot bullshyt a mile away in person but online? Nah

I think it's just luck. I'm not into textlationships and anything similar, so it couldn't be for me. However, I have met women who met their currents from online. One friend of mine got married this year to a man she met online.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I've never tried online dating and just don't see myself doing it personally. I can see myself meeting up with someone from a forum or social network but not online dating. To each it's own though.
I do see women complaining about it but mist if them are on sites where people are just looking for sex.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no problem getting dikk offline, and I can better gauge if you're worth messing up a pair of panties.

I make it sound like I do a lot of fukking. Nope, I just have a steady stream right now.
:francis:Well, to someone who has 3 bodies, 15 is a lot. To someone with 15, 50 is a lot, etc. it may still be alot, but its not hooker numbers. Blah, my rambling ass.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
I can
do
have
and will
eat real good off that online try hard cornball hookup dikk

2926xr5.jpg

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at your picture its understandable why you wouldn't take it serious. That shyt would burn you soul knowing that even thirsty internet trolls wouldn't hit.