I just witnessed some horrific white on white violence...i snitched

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I stopped a gas station to get a frappacino on my way home just now and saw some wild shyt.

When I pulled up I saw a white dude laid out in the middle parking lot just like this :deadmanny: There was another white dude with him.

I laughed because I figured dude was drunk. A black dude pulled up the same time as me and was like "what up" and was headed inside the store. We both turned around before we got in the store because we heard some commotion.

White dude that was :deadmanny: was being helped up by his friend was disoriented and lashed out at him. His boy put him in a headlock and took him down.

This dyke with dreads in a wifebeater with a black and mild behind her ear walked up to me and dude and was like "Yo before yall got here this cracker bytch fukked him up with a bat and a tire iron!"

:ohhh: That's why he was :deadmanny: He wasn't drunk.

As she's explaining it, a pickup truck pulls up and another dirty redneck and a girl get out...the same girl that gave dude that work before.

The 3 of them start beating the shyt out of dude! Stomping him out. At this point the situation turns from :lolbron: to :merchant:

I go inside and tell the clerk to call the cops cause dude is getting fukked up and he's gonna need an ambulance.

After the beating stops, dude was clearly out. Then they start stomping him out again! His body was limp and these crackers are kicking 50 yard field goals with his head. The girl yells "He's not my baby daddy!" There was red all over his face. Then she's like "That's why you're leaking bytch!"

I yelled at them "Yo dude's already out. You got him. Chill." They keep kicking for a while then peel off in the pickup.

Dude somehow manages to peel himself off the pavement and walk a few yards. They dreaded dyke is telling him to lay down but he won't listen. His whole head and face is covered in red.

He makes his way to a grassy knoll and is :deadmanny: Me and the dyke just stood next to dude and waited for the cops. I literally thought he might be :dead: I noticed at this point the other black dude is gone.

A bunch of cops came and they asked us for statements. The dyke was like "uhhh." She talked a little bit but gave no info about herself.

They asked me and told them what I saw and gave them my info. I don't give a fukk about snitching on a bunch of cacs. :manny: These people are animals and need to be taken off the streets.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
starbucks frappachino is really good :yeshrug:
fukk are these clowns talking about?

Starbucks-Frappuccino-bottle-300x182.png

Dudes probably drink fruity ass sodas filled with high fructose corn syrup but act like there's something wrong with a coffee drink that tastes good and keeps you awake on the road.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Starbucks is for the :wrist:

A hot cup of Peets coffee (black) or:camby:

Last edited:

Valkcross

Banned
Daps
fukk are these clowns talking about?

Starbucks-Frappuccino-bottle-300x182.png

Dudes probably drink fruity ass sodas filled with high fructose corn syrup but act like there's something wrong with a coffee drink that tastes good and keeps you awake on the road.

Yeah :flabbynsick: nikkas eating what I call high fructose death syrup