I just put thoushallhustle on ignore for being sohh ugly.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
All the shyt she talked to me never mattered.She would pop up in threads shytting on me and praying my daughter would get gang raped.

It never bothered me until I seen her pics.:why:

To have someone this ugly hate me and pray for my daughter to get raped....I cant...I just cant even entertain the whore any more.

file.php

Nothing she says or does bothers me...I just wanna know how someone sohh ugly could be sohh ugly on the inside.

file.php

I really feel like she needs help :sadcam: It must be hard to look like Hurricane Chris

tumblr_m4r3jlIPLI1qavvhqo1_500.gif

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

:why:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was just in another thread and saw her still talking shyt to folks :russ: talking bout another man's paycheck while she has to take a thousand cumshots to the face just to afford an ass transplant so she can have ONE feature that a man may find attractive :heh:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Look breh.You pretty cool, but you white :snoop: sohh you looking at a black woman p*ssy and ass as a prize.I couldn't be seen alone with that monster.:heh:

no fukking shyt, but she might drop more ass/p*ssy shots and vids for you to look at on this forum. i dont hate on forum content providers like this. think about the forum for just one second,

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
no fukking shyt, but she might drop more ass/p*ssy shots and vids for you to look at on this forum. i dont hate on forum content providers like this. think about the forum for just one second,
You're on the internet breh. There are millions of pics/videos of hoes who don't look like Hurricane Chris with a big ass and acne fueled by cumshots to the face