BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
not even on no arrogant shyt tho

dis aint a diss or slander, but i cant look at a nikka in ihs eyes when we chill, or talk, or take him serious if i kno he got a ant eater lookin dikk :gag:

not dat i look to find out, but if the topic comes up like say wit a bytch n he exposes da fact i jus stop hangin wit him :manny:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:laff:

:what: WTF does that have to do with anything? As a man, why would u even care?

I'm uncircumcised, they say uncircumcised dikks feel better in a woman's p*ssy. They enjoy it more :umad:
thats not true, my ex jus laughed at anikka in his face and said eww when he siad "im uncircumcised" :huhldup:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
thats not true, my ex jus laughed at anikka in his face and said eww when he siad "im uncircumcised" :huhldup:

:manny:

If she's not into it, then what can I do?

But as a man, what the fukk kinda logic is that? I remember seeing a TV program back in the day, a soap opera right? This dude was about to get down with a Jewish girl, she was mad cute too right? So anyway, he whips it out and she starts screaming and shyt, all freaked out, cause she's never seen an uncircumcised dikk before. :laugh:

He even got circumcised for her. To have a relationship with her.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

But as a man, what the fukk kinda logic is that? I remember seeing a TV program back in the day, a soap opera right? This dude was about to get down with a Jewish girl, she was mad cute too right? So anyway, he whips it out and she starts screaming and shyt, all freaked out, cause she's never seen an uncircumcised dikk before. :laugh:

did she stay with him
?

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
I just cant bring myself to befriend a nikka whos uncircumcised

48cd5653.gif

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's a bit different though. Even though they aren't the real Jews, circumcision is still a practice, and pretty much a requirement, of Jewish tradition.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
That's a bit different though. Even though they aren't the real Jews, circumcision is still a practice, and pretty much a requirement, of Jewish tradition.

Yeah, I think Muslims get circumcised as well, not sure tho. Some people do it pretty much at birth for religious reasons. If I was with a girl I really liked and she asked me to do it, I might. Depending on how serious the relationship was. I've never had a problem being uncircumcised tho :yeshrug: