I finally blessed a white chick with the D

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
All my life white b!tches have always come at me like wolves
giphy.gif

But I just wasn't attracted to them :yeshrug: As a matter of fact I actually used to take pleasure in turning them down :lolbron: and I've spoken about that a few times on here.
But the other night I got attacked by this sexxxy ass SAWG(skinny ass white girl) and I said fukk it and gave her the number :yeshrug:

That was 3 days ago. This was this morning :shaq:
BNgJllO.jpg

nQrwhxV.jpg

yGEBeCb.jpg

A few observations:

1. Yall bedbucks who simp after white girls were right about the dome :wow:
It's FIRE :damn:
Still wasn't the best I ever had, though. A bbw Black queen holds that title :noah:

2. Yall overrate the p*ssy :comeon:
While it was good(just because it was p*ssy), it was super small and had very little depth. Made it hard to long stroke her because once I was a little past halfway in I was hitting her cervix and couldn't go any further :snoop: And while it was wet as hell, it wasn't anything exceptional :ehh:

Conclusion: I'm going to smash a few more times. Overall it was a great experience. Plus she's cool as fukk. But I don't get the hype. :yeshrug:(Other than the dome :damn:)

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to the club!...:salute:a becky holds the dome title followed by 2 black queens in my department...this black chic (cougar) came close to taking the title but I deduct points for spitting...she'd take the load in her mouth but would always rinse her mouth out...the becky always swallowed and the 1 black chic did too:noah:
still looking for an ebony queen to take the dome title:ahh:www.kavinthe1.com