I don't get how some of you NY nikkas are socially awkward/can't get p*ssy

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Everything y'all need is right there in tha palm of your hand.

Population: you could throw a football in any direction and have tha distance it traveled serve as the radius of a circle. I guarantee within tht meager circle there are enough ppl to constitute a small town. I live in tha fukkin boonies of Alabama. If i throw a football I'll be lucky to get some livestock in my circle. All them ppl around u and somehow u find a way to be antisocial/a virgin smh:snoop:

Transportation: A ny nikka ain't even got to leave his hood to link up, or get some. Jigga said he ain't see central park till he was 19. Everything is within walking distance 4 yall, not to mention public transportation is extensive. If i wanna link up wit my ppl or a broad it's guaranteed gas will be guzzled.

I mean what do y'all nikkas do, lock yoself in tha attic like Anne Frank everyday:mjlol:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
BdzXAgm.gif

Always fun seeing hit dogs holler and get furious at threads like these :pachaha:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
BdzXAgm.gif

Always fun seeing hit dogs holler and get furious at threads like these :pachaha:

Funny how cats who never been to NY, always want to discuss NY, lol.
We got one @PhonZhi
full

So tell us, Mr. Napier, at what point in your life did u realize tht tha rats scurrying across tha alleyways attracted more p*ssy than you?:getemtiger:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
No excuse to not get p*ssy in New York.

New y York women tend to be easier to fukk than others. Not slut shaming them or anything. As a matter of fact that's what I love about them. They know what they want and aren't about to waste your time. If you been on 2-3 dates with a NY chick and ain't fukked yet and you dont feel she's ready to you're doing something terribly wrong or she just using you. Because NY women tend to be upfront and won't waste your time since they too don't wanna waste their own time since theres plenty of dikk out there

As most of you know by now yes I'm the ultimate NY hater. But I can't front I love NY women. They usually love me so I love them right back. Anytime on Tinder or Craigslist if she says she's new in town and from NY it's an automatic swipe right for me:jawalrus:

Last edited:

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
No excuse to not get p*ssy in New York.

New y York women tend to be easier to fukk than others. Not slut shaming them or anything. As a matter of fact that's what I love about them. They know what they want and aren't about to waste your time. If you been on 3 dates with a NY chick and ain't fukked yet you're doing something terribly wrong or she just using you. Because NY women tend to be upfront and won't waste your time since they too don't wanna waste their own time since theres plenty of dikk out there

As most of you know by now yes I'm the ultimate NY hater. But I can't front I love NY women. They usually love me so I love them right back. Anytime on Tinder or Craigslist if she says she's new in town and from NY it's an automatic swipe right for me:jawalrus:
Something about the city man. Even the out of towners are easy in NY