I dapped Dr Umar yesterday

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol...that dude is a buffoon and speaks half-baked gibberish. I can see how a lot of coli posters would think he "spits fire" though with his bullshyt battle rap-style pop psychology. He appeals to the lowest common denominator of ignorance.

I think you are mad at him cause he exposes the gay agenda which you support. You won't debate him cause you would lose just like you lose here.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Lol...that dude is a buffoon and speaks half-baked gibberish. I can see how a lot of coli posters would think he "spits fire" though with his bullshyt battle rap-style pop psychology. He appeals to the lowest common denominator of ignorance.
:camby:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I think you are mad at him cause he exposes the gay agenda which you support. You won't debate him cause you would lose just like you lose here.
In the world of sanity, there is no sinister "gay agenda" out to ruin mankind. I'm sorry that gay people preoccupy your mind that much. Umar Johnson is a charlatan preying on ignorance and says a lot of silly,
illogical nonsense about a variety of topics, homosexuality is one of them, but certainly not limited to that.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
is that sly in your avi?
eSX5q.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the world of sanity, there is no sinister "gay agenda" out to ruin mankind. I'm sorry that gay people preoccupy your mind that much. Umar Johnson says a lot of silly,
illogical nonsense about a variety of topics, homosexuality is one of them, but certainly not limited to that.

1.If you think the world today is sane....then you sir have alot to learn.
2. You haven't brought one example about Umar's illogical nonsense on various topics.
3. The real issue you have with him is the gay issue...
4. There are many agendas since the days of yesteryear and many continue today. Globalization, Neo-Colonialism, Apartheid, etc.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
1.If you think the world today is sane....then you sir have alot to learn.
2. You haven't brought one example about Umar's illogical nonsense on various topics.
3. The real issue you have with him is the gay issue...
4. There are many agendas since the days of yesteryear and many continue today. Globalization, Neo-Colonialism, Apartheid, etc.
:laugh: Okay man.