I Can't Play Multiplayer Games Anymore Breh

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I stay getting destroyed breh...:to:

I thought For Honor would be different. a rebirth, if you will, of the prodigal son :mjcry:

I was sorely mistaken :sadcam:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I didn't get good until I started running up in a spot dolo instead of waiting to group up with a team. When you rely on other people for support always you never get good. First it was doubles, then triples then quadruples etc. Bodying 4 nikkas grouped up dolo.
:banderas:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I've lost all desire to play a campaign experience.

However, if im ever getting trashed in a MP game i usually take a break and revisit and i reck shyt.:wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
the fact that you actually remember me making the same thread over & over is unsettling :jbhmm:

Well there's only a handful of fukking people who actively post in the arcadium and only one continuously cries about sucking at MP. nikka acting like I memorized his SS or something. Like others said get good or go read a book :dead:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Well there's only a handful of fukking people who actively post in the arcadium and only one continuously cries about sucking at MP. nikka acting like I memorized his SS or something. Like others said get good or go read a book :dead:
I barely remember what I did yesterday but you somehow remember threads I posted months/years ago? damn bruh :whew: you invested in his coli shyt