I Cant Lie, Key And Peele Improved

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
the show is super hit and miss. that being said, if one out of 3 skits is funny, that one funny skit will be a homerun. i'd be lying if i said there weren't a couple skits that had me laughin my ass off. however, i really can't stand their banter in between skits (trying to be like chappelle) it usually ends up being corny. I also think that peele is the better of the two, key is kinda wack. they've definitely improved though.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the show is super hit and miss. that being said, if one out of 3 skits is funny, that one funny skit will be a homerun. i'd be lying if i said there weren't a couple skits that had me laughin my ass off. however, i really can't stand their banter in between skits (trying to be like chappelle) it usually ends up being corny. I also think that peele is the better of the two, key is kinda wack. they've definitely improved though.
Agree with that about the banter, I don't think it's so much them tryna be like chappelle so much as that's the format the network wanted, but the banter is def fast forward material.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
this last skit they had where the stand up comedian was making fun of everyone and than theres a dude in a wheelchair who's face has been burned in a fire and he had to talk through one of those robot machines, than he kept askin key to pick on him and when he finally gave in everyone started booing him, that skit was fukkin hilarious had me in tears