I CAN NOT Go "Get" A Job After Starting My Business

Gregg PopaBitch

A new testament in basketball
Daps
Reppin
RTT
I have started two companies which have yet to generate capital, NatiBoi Ent and RunTheTriangle.com

Should I go "get" a job until my businesses earn enough money to quit?

I submit to you that I cannot, and I share why, in my series 'Decrypted: Cracking The Code Of Injustice.'

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Haven't you been setting these businesses up for awhile now? Like 6+ years...

In response to the video.

You need to shave and get a job, Brah.

The only one who will ensure you keep your job is you btw.

I stopped working when it became too difficult to do both. I personally always need to be able to access my phone and email and time windows are tight. For me there are few and far between careers that would A.) be worth my time B.) let me have the freedom to do that. For me it was a simple decision.

If you're not generating any "capital" you need to either A.) go back to the drawing board B.) get a job.

Last edited:

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Haven't you been setting these businesses up for awhile now? Like 6+ years...

In response to the video.

You need to shave and get a job, Brah.

The only one who will ensure you keep your job is you btw.

I stopped working when it became too difficult to do both. I personally always need to be able to access my phone and email and time windows are tight. For me there are few and far between careers that would A.) be worth my time B.) let me have the freedom to do that. For me it was a simple decision.

If you're not generating any "capital" you need to either A.) go back to the drawing board B.) get a job.

I incorporated my first business in December of 2013.

You must not have been following along.

The point is not being anti-job, is that it is up to SOMONE ELSE to give me one.

A job is not mine to get, but someone else's to give.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I incorporated my first business in December of 2013.

You must not have been following along.

The point is not being anti-job, is that it is up to SOMONE ELSE to give me one.

A job is not mine to get, but someone else's to give.

Criminally underrated point. Which is why its about who and not what you know.

As much as I used to think i'm going to GET a job, I realized I needed to convince them to GIVE me a job.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
What did I say that was factually inaccurate in the presentation?
It's not that it isn't technically true, it's just that it has no relevance.

Yes, you can't simply get a job without the employer agreeing to a contract with you. So what? Unless there's other options for you, one's best bet is making oneself an attractive candidate to potential employers and pursuing that contractual agreement so you can earn a living.

But nobody feels like saying that all the time, so they just say get a job.

So to be brief, stop doing George Carlin minus the humor semantical dissections of common phraseology on youtube and get a job.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
It's not that it isn't technically true, it's just that it has no relevance.

Yes, you can't simply get a job without the employer agreeing to a contract with you. So what? Unless there's other options for you, one's best bet is making oneself an attractive candidate to potential employers and pursuing that contractual agreement so you can earn a living.

But nobody feels like saying that all the time, so they just say get a job.

So to be brief, stop doing George Carlin minus the humor semantical dissections of common phraseology on youtube and get a job.

You keep promoting the code of injustice.

I can't go GET a job, it is not mine to get, it is an employers to give.

Gregg PopaBitch

Daps
Reppin
RTT
Nah But For Real, You're Business Is Selling Some Cheap Novelty Items Like Fake Illuminati Hats? Come On lol

Nah there is only one NatiBoi hat and tshirt, and those belong to the boss.

NatiBoi is an entertainment production company that is helping usher in a 21st Century Harlem Renaissance in entertainment.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah there is only one NatiBoi hat and tshirt, and those belong to the boss.

NatiBoi is an entertainment production company that is helping usher in a 21st Century Harlem Renaissance in entertainment.
If your helping usher in a renaissance then why can't you generate income? Or are hoping to usher in a renaissance?