I Can Beat ANYONE On The Coli In A Fist Fight.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Hello, my name is Luis from America, with Mexican, and east europe parent origin.

My Stats-

-5'11" 180lbs with VERY good conditioning.
-Young hispanic/eastern european man in prime of living
-fearless, ferocious and strongest will, like wolverine
PW025_BearWolverine.jpg

-Beat up step father at 12 years old (his stats= 6'4 240lbs, retired professional boxer, early thirties at time of fight).
-Broke boxing coach in my 2nd week at gym -No more boxing because no one would fight me (people to scared)
-also i have strong survival body, and god on my side from birth.
proof: i wanse told father "not my destiny to die in car crash" he shake his head, then few month ago i get in car crash car flip over, car totaled, i walk out fine no scratches, no doctor, too much money rather buy scratch ticket.

look at father again, he drop head in shame because he knows I right.

So basically, idc how tough you THINK you are, or if your pro fighter uncle taught you how to box as a kid, I would 1-2 slump 90% of you,the other 10% wouldn't survive for more than a minute.

:umad:

my street fight rrecord: 41-0-1

boxing record: 1-0

mma record: 2-0

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The shyt I'd do to you would be sad...

You seem like the type to just keep fighting and keep getting more n more fukked up

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
nikka cause they box, I just wanna see what they have to say about the shít

guy is obviously full of shyt and never stepped in a boxing gym in his life. talking about how nobody would box him because they were too scared. :snoop: boxing doesnt work like that. everyone who walks into a gym for the first time gets their ass whooped for months until they get better. i see it all the time.guys who think they tough come in off the street so coach puts them in the ring with a lil 15 year old or one of the more experienced lighter fighters just to prove they aint shyt and break them. happens all the time. make sure we get it on video too. they normally leave after getting the shyt kicked out of them go back to their boys and say they were too good for that gym or some bullshyt thats why they never went back.