I broke it off with her because she...

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I dumped my girlfriend last week because she wouldn't move out of her apartment, that she lives in with a male roommate. i drove to her apartment today thinking we'd talk about things and work it out, when i pulled up she was hugging her roommate and kissing so i just dipped off, the worst part is i think they saw me leaving. fuked up man.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I dumped my girlfriend last week because she wouldn't move out of her apartment, that she lives in with a male roommate. i drove to her apartment today thinking we'd talk about things and work it out, when i pulled up she was hugging her roommate and kissing so i just dipped off, the worst part is i think they saw me leaving. fuked up man.
Hopefully they did see you leaving

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
my front tires on my 96' honda civic dx be chirping so yea she probably did hear me, i saw her head turn right as i was bending the corner..damn, worst part is my ps4 is over her apartment..smh
Pretend like you didn't see and contain the pain long enough to get that ps4. This is all that matters.

The beauty of a womans stupidity is even when they are busted they wont admit it so she'll probably let you come back and she will pretend nothing happened.

Just get that ps4 nikka. You have your orders now get outta my sight.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
my front tires on my 96' honda civic dx be chirping so yea she probably did hear me, i saw her head turn right as i was bending the corner..damn, worst part is my ps4 is over her apartment..smh
:childplease:

I would've walked right by them and got my shyt.

You didn't even have to say nothing or have her explain shyt neither

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
:childplease:

I would've walked right by them and got my shyt.

You didn't even have to say nothing or have her explain shyt neither
Oh trust i will get my ps4 back its just having to walk up in thete knowing they might have had sex thats gonna be hard. Dude aint even got a real job his mama gives him rent money and he spends most on weed so she has to cover 70% of the rent..its pathetic.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Oh trust i will get my ps4 back its just having to walk up in thete knowing they might have had sex thats gonna be hard. Dude aint even got a real job his mama gives him rent money and he spends most on weed so she has to cover 70% of the rent..its pathetic.
That's her problem then bruh, not yours anymore. If they fukking I wouldn't even care, because reality is gonna set in once her ass is pregnant by his bumming ass.

So like homie said above, #1 priority is the PS4.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
That's her problem then bruh, not yours anymore. If they fukking I wouldn't even care, because reality is gonna set in once her ass is pregnant by his bumming ass.

So like homie said above, #1 priority is the PS4.

i texted her a min ago if she would bring the ps4 to my place, she said "he aint having that" smh...she said i can come get it next week friday. wtf