I bet I can sell you on Xbox One (Enter if you dare)

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
There has been so much focus on negatives about Xbox One that any and all positives have been overlooked by most people discussing the system. This thread is for anyone who wants to look at what Xbox One is bringing to the table, OBJECTIONABLY :suge:

Now if you can control yourselves, even if you are a non believer I feel I can convert you into being an Xbox One owner by the time this thread has come to its conclusion. I will start things off with a video that breaks down exactly how the TV functionality will work with Xbox One. More detailed than what was show at E3, and these details are WHY you will want an Xbox even if you lie and say you don't online. Lets discuss this video FIRST before you change the topic to everything else you are concerned about. We'll get to that, but lets get to this first M'kay?

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
Little Known Xbox One Facts

• Xbox One has "Conversational Voice Control" that is more advanced than Siri (iPhone)

• The Xbox One is capable of outputting GAMING at 4K resolutions (native & upscaled) while the PS4 cannot

• The Xbox One parties are expanded to allow 32ppl now, up from the previous 8max

• Beacons will not be making the jump to XB1 because the XB1 dash will have you connected in ways that makes Beacons basically pointless

• There will be NO advertisements on the Xbox One dash

• Friends List will be capped at 1,000

• Consumers no longer need to worry about the size of their hard drive because Xbox One includes a built in 500GB hard drive and unlimited storage in the cloud. And since you can save and run full games to and from the cloud, 500gb of HDD is overkill :lawd:

• You cannot "snap" two games at once :steviej:

• The Xbox One has 5 Billion transistors in it and for every ONE sold they put the equivalent of 3 xbox one's in the "cloud"

• Microsoft is certain that the Xbox One will not have any RROD issues and has openly addressed it unlike a certain other company and its online network

• The controller will have a future "add-on" but I can't talk about that right now

• The reason Xbox Live has a paywall for entertainment apps is so more focus can be put on Xbox Video which is free to use on silver. A xbox version of netflix will be announced soon and that will be a game changer

• One Xbox Live Gold Membership covers an entire household (but only one can use that membership anywhere)

• On Xbox One when surfing the net you can find and go to sites by simply saying "Xbox, The-Coli.com" and this site will load up :whoo:

• Xbox One games will not have any player amount restrictions. So if the PC version is 128players, so will the console version

• Xbox One has a new matchmaking system called "Smart Match" which works so fast that it has eliminated the need for lobbies. So there won't be any on Xbox One :wow:

• Games are REQUIRED to take into account the rep system, Xbox One Exclusive (not patented either, just out of love)

• Switching between "Party Chat" and "Game Chat" will now be seamless and voice activated

• You cannot party with Xbox 360 friends from an Xbox One

• "Upload Studios" is the name of the DVR service on Xbox One and its much MUCH deeper than just saved videos. You can alter them in ways you'd think was reserved for PC/Camera's/etc

• Microsoft is currently trying to make XBLA titles from Xbox360 compatible with Xbox One

• Free to play games require a Gold subscription on Xbox 360, but that will not be the case on Xbox One

• The Xbox One's DVR functionality will work with your cable, just not at launch. Final details are still being worked out and should be made available by 2014 sometime

• HDMI pass thru is just ONE way Xbox One can fuse with cable/satellite, not the ONLY way

• Courtdog was right, Xbox Live will be a like a cable company this gen. Literally. They will offer there own TV subscriptions well before this gen is over with. Like all systems, what you see at launch is only the beginning

• 3rd party universal remote controls are compatible with Xbox One, but you won't need it

• 8 controllers can be connected at one time :hula:

• You can play a game and "snap" Live TV at the same time

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
im a fanboy and im obsess over stupid shyt as well -- but how do you allow this to happen to your life? you have kids, man, what the fukk.
I'm sorry, I can't understand what your saying over all that crying. Did you wake up to me sweety or are you about to go to sleep with me on your mind :leon:
wow. where are the mods around here
If you don't like the topic being discussed here, why did you enter this thread and leave a comment :wtf:

The only conclusion is that your highly upset internally about what the xbox one has that your system doesn't. I'm sorry, but the mods are not here to shield you from entering threads with labels telling you whats in them :facepalm: You probably meant to say "where is my mom" which I would then retort that her shift is probably over by now
:shaq:
This thread is for anyone who wants to look at what Xbox One is bringing to the table, OBJECTIONABLY
Something that should be standard amongst intellectuals :manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Little Known Xbox One Facts

• Xbox One has "Conversational Voice Control" that is more advanced than Siri (iPhone)

• The Xbox One is capable of outputting GAMING at 4K resolutions (native & upscaled) while the PS4 cannot

• The Xbox One parties are expanded to allow 32ppl now, up from the previous 8max

• Beacons will not be making the jump to XB1 because the XB1 dash will have you connected in ways that makes Beacons basically pointless

• There will be NO advertisements on the Xbox One dash

• Friends List will be capped at 1,000

• Consumers no longer need to worry about the size of their hard drive because Xbox One includes a built in 500GB hard drive and unlimited storage in the cloud. And since you can save and run full games to and from the cloud, 500gb of HDD is overkill :lawd:

• You cannot "snap" two games at once :steviej:

• The Xbox One has 5 Billion transistors in it and for every ONE sold they put the equivalent of 3 xbox one's in the "cloud"

• Microsoft is certain that the Xbox One will not have any RROD issues and has openly addressed it unlike a certain other company and its online network

• The controller will have a future "add-on" but I can't talk about that right now

• The reason Xbox Live has a paywall for entertainment apps is so more focus can be put on Xbox Video which is free to use on silver. A xbox version of netflix will be announced soon and that will be a game changer

• One Xbox Live Gold Membership covers an entire household (but only one can use that membership anywhere)

• On Xbox One when surfing the net you can find and go to sites by simply saying "Xbox, The-Coli.com" and this site will load up :whoo:

• Xbox One games will not have any player amount restrictions. So if the PC version is 128players, so will the console version

• Xbox One has a new matchmaking system called "Smart Match" which works so fast that it has eliminated the need for lobbies. So there won't be any on Xbox One :wow:

• Games are REQUIRED to take into account the rep system, Xbox One Exclusive (not patented either, just out of love)

• Switching between "Party Chat" and "Game Chat" will now be seamless and voice activated

• You cannot party with Xbox 360 friends from an Xbox One

• "Upload Studios" is the name of the DVR service on Xbox One and its much MUCH deeper than just saved videos. You can alter them in ways you'd think was reserved for PC/Camera's/etc

• Microsoft is currently trying to make XBLA titles from Xbox360 compatible with Xbox One

• Free to play games require a Gold subscription on Xbox 360, but that will not be the case on Xbox One

• The Xbox One's DVR functionality will work with your cable, just not at launch. Final details are still being worked out and should be made available by 2014 sometime

• HDMI pass thru is just ONE way Xbox One can fuse with cable/satellite, not the ONLY way

• Courtdog was right, Xbox Live will be a like a cable company this gen. Literally. They will offer there own TV subscriptions well before this gen is over with. Like all systems, what you see at launch is only the beginning

• 3rd party universal remote controls are compatible with Xbox One, but you won't need it

• 8 controllers can be connected at one time :hula:

• You can play a game and "snap" Live TV at the same time

Link?

Anyways, I can tell some of this is Bullshyt! Both the PS4 & XB1 don't have good enough Hardware to do 4K gaming. You do realize the AMD Jaguar APU in both of them are meant for Tablets & Laptops? 4K isn't even being used in PC gaming because top of the line hardware isn't good enough yet. So you look like a fool posting that.

That excuse for putting apps behind a paywall & the fact that court got his own youtube channel namedropping coli members........:russ:

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
Link?

Anyways, I can tell some of this is Bullshyt! Both the PS4 & XB1 don't have good enough Hardware to do 4K gaming. You do realize the AMD Jaguar APU in both of them are meant for Tablets & Laptops? 4K isn't even being used in PC gaming because top of the line hardware isn't good enough yet. So you look like a fool posting that.

That excuse for putting apps behind a paywall & the fact that court got his own youtube channel namedropping coli members........:russ:
So someone attempted to speak on these features? :leon:
Your still not doing it objectionably but I see you are intrigued. So let me dispel any doubts by brotha...

Xbox One: Ultra HD 4K Gaming Supported by Next-gen Xbox | BGR

Now to save you the time and effort, here's sony's take on it

PlayStation 4 Won't Support 4K Games, 3D 'Not a Focus' - IGN

Now if you are ready to be objectionable, then take that good Friday Morning L because :umad:

As for the paywall, I don't understand what YOU don't understand. Microsoft has a service. They would want you to use there service for there stuff. Xbox Video is free to use on silver, so even if you didn't go gold you could still use Xbox's app basically. Ask yourself why is that. If you really can't figure that out, nevermind :heh:

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
LOL I agree... explain to me what it is ... use teraflops... I also don't know what that is.
I've wasted enough time with you
tumblr_m7bsd7zmz01rxy9bjo1_500.gif

I'll see you at the funeral
:rip: Satam55

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any word on xbox one 3d capabilities. I have a 3d tv why waste the feature?

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've wasted enough time with you
tumblr_m7bsd7zmz01rxy9bjo1_500.gif

I'll see you at the funeral
:rip: Satam55

Let's be real... Everyone said man its not about the tv. Its about games. Then xbox kills on games. I'm not sure what its about anymore. Games and Media. Xbox won both. We all know the Cell processor was overhyped but nobody wants to get this xbox one and start getting games that are lessor quality in year 2 or more.