Supporter
Daps
zvra6u.png

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
It means it's cooked using spices and flavors haitians use traditionally. Rice and Beans made from a different island may look the same but taste different.

I feel you.

3 Bean Chilli ~ Red/Green/Yellow Bell Peppers, Garlic, White Onion, Organic Kidney Beans, Organic Garbanzo Beans *Chick Peas*, Fire Roasted Tomatoes, Fresh Chives/Cilantro/Guacamole and VEGAN Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Mmmmmm
217825_484087678285719_233908980_n.jpg

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Tofu Scramble w/ Green Bell Peppers, Hot Chili Peppers, Sauteed shytake Mushrooms & Onions and Fresh Chives. Corn Tortillas w/ Earth Balance Oil "Butter". Mmmmm...
599680_482855611742259_268249306_n.jpg

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
If you are vegan/vegetarian, what's a typical week like for you as far as what you are eating?

I'm trying to get eat more vegetarian.

Idk if he is vegan or vegetarian

no Im neither

what I was trying to say is you dont have to be either to enjoy vegan food

some of that stuff is seasoned so well you swear you're eating meat

consider it just another option on the menu

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
no Im neither

what I was trying to say is you dont have to be either to enjoy vegan food

some of that stuff is seasoned so well you swear you're eating meat

consider it just another option on the menu

Thats the thing though. You would swear you were eating meat because of the texture not the seasoning.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
You're right, that spray bottle may magically start spraying all over the food.. I should move that.

:stopitslime:

You obviously have skills. *daps*. I work in the industry, as a.......chef!!!.

I try to stay out of these threads on message boards, because even though I aint some condescending fukk, after going to school and having presentation pounded into your head a few years, i refrain from commenting on alot of the posts in this thread (cause the food i dont doubt is probably good, just looks like shyt visually alot :yeshrug:)

But every restaurant I ever put any kind of grind in, and theres been plenty...woulda got shut down immediately over that. Not only that, but it looks like thats outdoors as well...either that or thats just a grimey basement with a pasta maker and enough gray basement mist/soot/aura to make it look like the sun is shining on the concrete walls and basement :manny:....and it still woulda got shut down.

Nobody is fronting on the skills...and I wont even lie...i woulda looked at that bottle and took my chances and cooked up some of them raviolis and ate them with a smile....but thats just me personally, knowing i have an iron stomach too.

The tl:dr version?

dude brings up a good point, it shouldnt be dismissed

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
You obviously have skills. *daps*. I work in the industry, as a.......chef!!!.

I try to stay out of these threads on message boards, because even though I aint some condescending fukk, after going to school and having presentation pounded into your head a few years, i refrain from commenting on alot of the posts in this thread (cause the food i dont doubt is probably good, just looks like shyt visually alot :yeshrug:)

But every restaurant I ever put any kind of grind in, and theres been plenty...woulda got shut down immediately over that. Not only that, but it looks like thats outdoors as well...either that or thats just a grimey basement with a pasta maker and enough gray basement mist/soot/aura to make it look like the sun is shining on the concrete walls and basement :manny:....and it still woulda got shut down.

Nobody is fronting on the skills...and I wont even lie...i woulda looked at that bottle and took my chances and cooked up some of them raviolis and ate them with a smile....but thats just me personally, knowing i have an iron stomach too.

The tl:dr version?

dude brings up a good point, it shouldnt be dismissed

That bottle was there as long as it took me to take that picture. I think you're reaching saying a restaurant is getting shut down for being clean. Lets be real for a sec, what was in that bottle never came close to the food. Also, that place was just built 2 months ago. I could always take more pictures of that prep area. Its actually very clean... hence the cleaner. :skip: But I'm moving on.

And Pappardelle is cut by hand. Raviolis are as well. Not by a pasta maker.

Since you're a chef, I'm sure plenty of us would like to see what you whip up.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
yeah but try eating some tofu without proper seasoning

you'll know its not meat very quickly

Yeah but meat doesnt come with seasoning.lol.
When people eat meat, what they are enjoying is the vegetable based things on it. Season, sauce, etc.
Plain meat tastes like crap.