I Accidentally looked at some chick's monkey in a discussion; She adjusted her self. I Felt bad.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:francis:that thang was phat tho

We were standing at a distance talking, like 4feet and she is not tall. She was a Petit little treat in nerd glasses, oversize white tee and leggings with boots; think jada on a different world or nia long on Friday or fresh Prince. She had that v with great thighs.:banderas:

No flirting or sexual undertones, just strictly business:hubie: and I just glance down as I tend to do when looking into peoples eyes in conversation:hubie:

And I saw that glorious munkey, it almost commands attention:ohlawd:

She immediately adjusted herself:snoop::francis::whoa:

:francis:I felt bad cause she wasn't trying to be thottie or attention whoring, thats just her style and her body is that fly, and that mankey was phat

This black male hypersexuality is real brehs:francis:

Last edited:

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
I aint gunna lie, I left out the part where she was with her guy and I chop it up with dude from time to time:francis:

Lol ohh .. Yea cuz.. just still .. apologize ..

Say u ain't mean nothin by it and the fact that she noticed got u making threads and living in shame lol

Tell her it cleared your conscience tell her that ..

She has to still fukk witcha for that..

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Lol ohh .. Yea cuz.. just still .. apologize ..

Say u ain't mean nothin by it and the fact that she noticed got u making threads and living in shame lol

Tell her it cleared your conscience tell her that ..

She has to still fukk witcha for that..
I was gunna act like it didn't happen because It was an accident and it aint my fault like silk dah s:hubie:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We were standing at a distance talking, like 4feet and she is not tall. She was a Petit little treat in nerd glasses, oversize white tee and leggings with boots; think jada on a different world or nia long on Friday or fresh Prince. She had that v with great thighs.:banderas:

No flirting or sexual undertones, just strictly business:hubie: and I just glance down as I tend to do when looking into peoples eyes in conversation:hubie:

:francis:I felt bad cause she wasn't trying to be thottie or attention whoring, thats just her style and her body is that fly, and that mankey was phat

You need

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

:dead:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:martin:Im highly sensitive to this move, its actually a pet peeve of mine because its almost like a subliminal shaming mechanism.

:patrice:I notice that women will wear reaveling things and adjust her self in situations she doesn't want attention and let it rock in situations she does:jbhmm:

:hubie:Im not saying what women should wear or some bullshyt, but men are going to look. Well me, Im going to look whether on purpose or not.

Im just saying its really confusing, its like be comfortable in your clothes, you cant escape the male gaze either way. I like women in professional attire, even if its conservative. She probably looks good in it and that looks says "power."