how would u feel if u found out ur gf smashed tha homie????

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
my homeboy came thru and said he found out that his ol lady fukked one of our homeboys in the past...like over a year ago

he said he was in her phone doing something, and seen our other homeboys name in her contacts...he asked her why his number was there and she said they used to "text"....eventually said they fukked...my boy called the homie and he said he told him the same story she told him

now this homie is one from middle/high school....not somebody we see or hear from everyday, but its somebody that we fukk with heavy...i explained to my boy that there was no foul play on any part, we jus live in a small city and ppl like to fukk, so chances are the person ur with has fukked somebody close to u...and she is younger than us so she wouldnt kno how close they were, or even that they knew each other

he sayin he might wanna break up with her because he doesnt kno if he can deal with the fact that a breh fukked his ol lady....and they jus started talkin about moving in together n shyt

how would u deal with a situation like dis???

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
That's just insecurity.
If he was really my boy, I wouldn't mind him entering my girl:yeshrug:

Matter of fact, if either of us bag a really bad chick, we consider having threesomes :takedat:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
All this time and the homie didnt speak up and tell your boy that he used to fukk her? :patrice:

Not sure how Id feel about that
he didnt know...like i said he's not somebody we see everyday...and they've never run into each other while the girl was there

but i think she kinda knew because my boy said he went downtown one night by himself, and he ended up hanging with the homie while there...the gf asked my boy who he was with and he told him...the homie has a VERY unique name that i've never heard anyone having but him, so at that point he felt like she should have said something

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
If it was before they got together there ain't really shyt bruh can be mad about. Dude that hit it first might not be the type to put his business out there. He ain't wrong for not saying shyt. I probably wouldn't had either.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he didnt know...like i said he's not somebody we see everyday...and they've never run into each other while the girl was there

but i think she kinda knew because my boy said he went downtown one night by himself, and he ended up hanging with the homie while there...the gf asked my boy who he was with and he told him...the homie has a VERY unique name that i've never heard anyone having but him, so at that point he felt like she should have said something
well there it is then. The reason your boy feels funny about it is because there was shadiness on her part. It's a red flag.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
That's just insecurity.
If he was really my boy, I wouldn't mind him entering my girl:yeshrug:

Matter of fact, if either of us bag a really bad chick, we consider having threesomes :takedat:

britney-spears-what-gif-bcq.gif
yo homie can hits your main, breh? And that ain't a threesome that's a train unless you and ya boy fukk/ touch each other too in which case:huhldup::ufdup:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I fukked one of my homeboys girls back in the day she threw it at me and said I was the only one in the crew she found attractive :yeshrug:

That nikka was always frontin and was annoying as fukk.So I fukked his bytch :obama: and she played me voice mails of him damn near crying and emotionally distraught :pachaha:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
and there it is folks! this is the climate we're in.

:what: Dude what the hell are you talking about? You're saying the chick is shady because she didn't randomly tell her bf that she fukked a dude because he said he hung out with a guy with the same name. :dead: Even though, when he asked her about the number, she told him. Soooo shady.

I swear you coli dudes get more and more ridiculous everyday. :deadrose: