How stupid was it for Spider-Man to reveal his identity?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just started reading BIB and it just hit me how dumb it was for him to do that.

Dude always bytched about balancing his secret identity and real life then he did this? :dead:

Can someone tell me how he was able to go back from this? Did they just mind wipe the entire MCU to forget? :heh:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

Dude always bytched about balancing his secret identity and real life then he did this? :dead:

Can someone tell me how he was able to go back from this? Did they just mind wipe the entire MCU to forget? :heh:
U asking for spoilers breh?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I loved that back in black arc, shyt got so real. nikkas came out the woodwork to give spiderman that work.... :gladbron:

I mean all of NYC criminals was gunning for his ass... :mjlol:

Kingpin put the hit out on this nikka, sniper missed and shot aunt may. Peter was fed up put on that classic black suit:gladbron: nikka was all business.

Broke into the jail and whooped kingpins ass 1 on 1.... :heh:

Told everyone dont fukk with my family, dont fukk with me....:ufdup::ooh: you know what this suit represents, what it means...

nikkas was like:whoa:'

shyt was piff.... :ohlawd:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

Back in black is a fukkin classic.

You should read one more day after this.

Also is this hard copy or cbr, and if the latter, :feedme:??

It ain't fukkin with daredevil's shyt though. Daredevil's shyt was gangsta as fukk.:hamster:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I loved that back in black arc, shyt got so real. nikkas came out the woodwork to give spiderman that work.... :gladbron:

I mean all of NYC criminals was gunning for his ass... :mjlol:

Kingpin put the hit out on this nikka, sniper missed and shot aunt may. Peter was fed up put on that classic black suit:gladbron: nikka was all business.

Broke into the jail and whooped kingpins ass 1 on 1.... :heh:

Told everyone dont fukk with my family, dont fukk with me....:ufdup::ooh: you know what this suit represents, what it means...

nikkas was like:whoa:'

shyt was piff.... :ohlawd:
damn i dont even fukk with the OG spider man comic like that. but i know that he had to reveal his identity for super hero registration or something like that?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
damn i dont even fukk with the OG spider man comic like that. but i know that he had to reveal his identity for super hero registration or something like that?

Yeah it was during that whole civil war arc, when tony had convinced him to reveal his identity to show that their side with the registration is cool, and spidey being an avenger and all, tony was like ill protect you, your fam can stay here in the avengers tower, i got you. So with alot of thought spiderman was like aight i'll do it. when on worldwide tv and told everyone,

"he was spiderman since he was 15 years old."

That was the begining of the shytstorm... :mjlol:

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yeah it was during that whole civil war arc, when tony had convinced him to reveal his identity to show that their side with the registration is cool, and spidey being an avenger and all, tony was like ill protect you, your fam can stay here in the avengers tower, i got you. So with alot of thought spiderman was like aight i'll do it. when on worldwide tv and told everyone,

"he was spiderman since he was 15 years old."

That was the begining of the shytstorm... :mjlol:
and this nikka tony was like :umad: i aint protecting shyt, you did say aunt may got shot at so i am guessing he did not keep his word :youngsabo:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
and this nikka tony was like :umad: i aint protecting shyt, you did say aunt may got shot at so i am guessing he did not keep his word :youngsabo:

It didnt start that way. Spiderman saw tony and them doing crazy shyt, building a prison for captured superheros, building a clone thor that killed goliath, (the whole clone thor, thing was basically when spiderman thought they was going too far) how the fantastic four basically split apart, how they lost any trust in the superhero community and no one wanted to work with them. Even the X-men told them to fukk off....

Spidey was asked to sit down with cap and cap just gave it to him raw, no bullshyt. and I guess spidey went to tell tony that it was wrong Tony went insane, blasting him out the window of the tower beating him up talking about betrayal. and even after aunt may got shot tony wouldnt pay for her medical bills, jarvis came down and gave his money for the bills. Tony was a bytch. Tony was betraying everyone left and right. I felt like damn tony stark was an a$$hole...

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
It didnt start that way. Spiderman saw tony and them doing crazy shyt, building a prison for captured superheros, building a clone thor that killed goliath, (the whole clone thor, thing was basically when spiderman thought they was going too far) how the fantastic four basically split apart, how they lost any trust in the superhero community and no one wanted to work with them. Even the X-men told them to fukk off....

Spidey was asked to sit down with cap and cap just gave it to him raw, no bullshyt. and I guess spidey went to tell tony that it was wrong Tony went insane, blasting him out the window of the tower beating him up talking about betrayal. and even after aunt may got shot tony wouldnt pay for her medical bills, jarvis came down and gave his money for the bills. Tony was a bytch. Tony was betraying everyone left and right. I felt like damn tony stark was an a$$hole...
Tony always been a a$$hole

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Back in Black was dope but they were so see through with the whole "oh we'll tell unmasked spiderman stories for years" and then they quickly retconned it with One More Day. But I loved seeing his vengeful side in Back in Black and that first issue is still one of my favorite covers of all time

3064212-asm539_cov_col.jpg

but again, they undid all that great character work with One More Day and then undid that with OMIT