how powerful is Thor compared to Odin

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
Thor is more powerful than all the other Asgardians combined, excluding Odin. According to Marvel.com, Odin can lift 60 tons, Thor 100 tons, and the rest of the Asgardians ~30 tons each. However Odin actually controls Mjolnir and has far superior magic to Thor.

So basically, 9 times out of 10 I would say Odin wins, however Rune King Thor would probably edge him out. Rune King Thor was on par with Galactus.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Odin is arguably the most powerful Skyfather in comics.

Skyfathers are basically like King Gods, they rule or overpower other God level characters.

I guess to give you a power scale reference, look at the marvel universe:

You have 3 levels, street level, mid tiers and top tiers.

Street Levels are characters like: Captain America, Black Panther and Hawkeye
Mid Tiers are characters like: Iron Man, Spider Man and Storm
Top Tiers are characters like: Hulk, Silver Surfer and Thor.

If you were to give them number rankings on power, street levels would be 1-3, mid tiers would be 4-7 and top tiers would be 8-10.

Thor is an elite top tier (at least a 10) by almost every standard but placing his ranking on the Skyfather scale, which would start at 10 and go to 20 if we are being consistent with the rankings. If Thor is still a 10 on the Skyfather scale, Odin would be like a 19. For a point of reference, Thanos would be a 15 on that powerscale.
Basically Odin is as far beyond Thor as Thor is beyond Captain America.

Hopefully this helps.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
every time I see Thor in a crossover he's getting his ass whooped

symbiote superior spider-man just gave him that work too

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
every time I see Thor in a crossover he's getting his ass whooped

symbiote superior spider-man just gave him that work too

Thor has that "Superman effect" going on in a lot of his comics. They have a fluctuating power level depending on the story because if they used their full power every time, he'd destroy everything and probably the planet in the process. I gave Thor a "10" on that powerscale, but in various instances he could very well be ranked an 8 to a 14.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Where does Loki rank. He's not even real family so he's not a god (I think). But he continually styles on Odin and Thor. Plus where he learn all this magic? He just found out he was different and they both grew up in the same place

Loki would be more like a 7-8 power range. He doesn't have Thor or Odin's raw power, but he is much smarter and craftier on how he uses his.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Odin is the king God for a reason.
v595wi.jpg

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
beta_ray_bill_by_reverie_drawingly-d53qymo.jpg

Thor is one of my favorite characters but just felt like posting Beta Ray Bill cause he is that dude :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC