How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I no longer desire to take any women on dates when I first meet them. I meet so many girls in Atlanta that it is dumb as fukk to take most of them on dates because it would drain my pockets. For the last 4 months I haven't taken any chicks on dates. Every chick I meet I invite them over my house. A few weeks ago I went clubbin on a Friday and Saturday and got 28 numbers. Out of those 28 I've had 6 chicks come over and smash on the "first date". The chicks that said they "didnt feel comfortable coming over to a man's house that they just met" got their phone numbers blocked. If I would have taken them out I would have probably spent over $200 on food and drinks and probably only smashed a couple of them. I saved $200+ and still got the p*ssy.

How many of you have stopped taking new chicks out and just game them into coming over your place to watch movies and drink?

The Hard On Hoes Movement grows stronger everyday!

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
8adb134fb9a33a2a_blockcontactgeektip.jpg

The Block Contact feature on iPhone is so lovely!

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Cosign this thread, once you've made it a habit to smash chicks without taking them out on dates it's hard to go back. Why am I spending money on certain girls when I can just bypass all the bullshyt with other girls? :yeshrug:

I went to a fight party on Saturday and bagged a few numbers. I hit all ofthem up and told them to come over. Two said "Let;s meet up somewhere and have drinks" and the last one said "Sure I'll come over". I ended up smashing her half way into the movie. Why waste money on dinner dates with chicks when there are other chicks that are feeling you and are down to come thru and smash? Its all a numbers game. If you go hard in the club one night and bag 15 attractive females, atleast a few will be down to come over the first date. Why waste money on the 12 that want to meet up at a restaurants when you can kick it with the 3 that are down to come to your apartment and drink/smoke? We men need to be smarter wth our money. I'm 32 years old and I look back at all the money I spent over the past 14 years on dinner dates with chicks that i never smashed and start :damn:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Requirements for taking a woman out on a date

Above Average Looks
Very nice attitude and vibe
She puts forth as much effort and shows as much interest as I

If a woman comes across as entitled or feel I suppose to pursue her and her just chilling. BUSHES

And those are the Basic requirements. Even if she is sexy and has a good attitude I don't want to take her out until AFTER I've smashed. A lot of women in Atlanta are Dinner Whores and have dates lined up all week with simps that they have no intention of fukkin.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
And those are the Basic requirements. Even if she is sexy and has a good attitude I don't want to take her out until AFTER I've smashed. A lot of women in Atlanta are Dinner Whores and have dates lined up every week with simps that they have no intention of fukkin.

Sounds like DC, probably worse here because there are a lot of simps with money here.

Honestly, i rather meet up at a bar for Happy Hour. Dinner is for women you're dating, not ones you're just meeting.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And those are the Basic requirements. Even if she is sexy and has a good attitude I don't want to take her out until AFTER I've smashed. A lot of women in Atlanta are Dinner Whores and have dates lined up all week with simps that they have no intention of fukkin.
So true.[DOUBLEPOST=1397538018][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds like DC, probably worse here because there are a lot of simps with money here.

Honestly, i rather meet up at a bar for Happy Hour. Dinner is for women you're dating, not ones you're just meeting.
Much worse in DC. More options and less competition. Atlanta is Black man's heaven. J is right, if you dating a club hopping chick. You have no excuses not to be smashing broads. You better deal with one of those good girls or you gonna hold that L. DC is single Black woman's heaven. Houston I've heard is serious relationship heaven for Black women.

I haven't heard what heaven for Black men in relationships but it's probably Atlanta.