How long will it take for casuals to realize the OKC Thunder are an elite team?

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I said before the season started that they would be an elite team. Casuals on here said I'm crazy and some of you even wait they would miss the playoffs.

Thunder are either the 2nd or third best team in the west PERIOD.

You got
San Antonio, clippers, and Thunder as the three best teams in the west clearly.

Thunders and clippers are a toss for 2 and 3, with San Antonio basically being BY FAR the best team in the west.

Thunder are looking GREAT so far Just beat the clippers to get to 4-0. They will destroy Golden state tonight.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
wait until the season is half done.. its usually a good indication of sustainability.. everyone has 3-7 games winning streak.. but its the losing streaks that fukks you up.

btw GSW looking better every game.. don't sleep.. they are bu default still the best team on the west on paper... paper might turn to RL real quick.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I said before the season started that they would be an elite team. Casuals on here said I'm crazy and some of you even wait they would miss the playoffs.

You got

Thunders and clippers are a toss for 2 and 3, with San Antonio basically being BY FAR the best team in the west.

Thunder are looking GREAT so far Just beat the clippers to get to 4-0. They will destroy Golden state tonight.
Breh I hate golden state but their the best talent in the West

Stop it

Fred

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You got

We'll see :youngsabo: