how has no one called out roy hibbert on his rebounding

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand the impact roy hibbert has on the defensive end with he shot blocking and defensive presence but im flabbergasted how this nikka 7 foot 2 beast of a man can have career avg of 6.8 boards this year 7.9 and no one call him out on it shyts ridicoulous

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
He's not Brook Lopez bad, but you would think he would average at least two more with as much space as he clogs. Shoot Ibaka is averaging 10 boards a game this yr for the first time, he should've been done that with his athleticism and height.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Because once Embiid is drafted by the GOAT franchise and trained by the deen's one begotten center Captain Kareem Abdul Jabbar, flabbert will be irrelevant in this league because a real GOAT level center will have arrived. :ahh:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
His shooting % really is what should be called out. I know he's not a huge scoring threat but to only be 47% this season and his career is plain :scusthov:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He gets a pass on alot of shyt becasue of how bad the center position is so him being a decent big man gets him alot of attention becasue hes one of the best at a weak position.

Last year he was extremely mediocre but it was overlooekd because he played decently against the Heat in the playofffs

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
He gets a pass on alot of shyt becasue of how bad the center position is so him being a decent big man gets him alot of attention becasue hes one of the best at a weak position.

Last year he was extremely mediocre but it was overlooekd because he played decently against the Heat in the playofffs

This

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
7 foot+ guys arent good rebounders, historically.

7.9 a game isnt awful tho

His shooting % really is what should be called out. I know he's not a huge scoring threat but to only be 47% this season and his career is plain :scusthov:
now this is a problem