How do you anime brehs feel about Yuyu Hakusho?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I don't watch anime but I'm rewatching Yuyu Hakusho because I remember it as a kid on Cartoon Network.
I don't even think they showed the whole thing for whatever reason.
It was a really dope show to me and was wondering what's y'all opinion about it?

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I remember back in the late 90s/early 00s I went to a DBZ TCG tournament for a new expansion and received a CD-ROM with the first episode from Funimation.

It was rare for me to view anime besides morning cartoons and I remember watching the first episode so much.

The disc is probably still at my Mom's since shes never thrown away my manga/anime/video game items.

First time I seen this I was...

latest

:lupe::whoa:.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I remember back in the late 90s/early 00s I went to a DBZ TCG tournament for a new expansion and received a CD-ROM with the first episode from Funimation.

It was rare for me to view anime besides morning cartoons and I remember watching the first episode so much.

The disc is probably still at my Mom's since shes never thrown away my manga/anime/video game items.

First time I seen this I was...

latest

:lupe::whoa:.
I'm right at the Dark Tournament where Toguro just murked Genkai :wow:
Something about this anime was so dark but I like it because I felt like DBZ was kiddy at times