how do yall brothers stay sane in this society?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you have family or friends that you care about?
yeah man, i think i have too much knowledge of the system....now im bitter and angry because i can see the world for what it is...i try hard to just ignore these thoughts but ii keeps eating at me

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
yeah man, i think i have too much knowledge of the system....now im bitter and angry because i can see the world for what it is...i try hard to just ignore these thoughts but ii keeps eating at me
well you just have to think about how much they care for you and keep pressing on for them. Also, consider how much it will hurt them if you give in to despair.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well you just have to think about how much they care for you and keep pressing on for them. Also, consider how much it will hurt them if you give in to despair.
yeah they're the only thing I got now...I cant even relate to this society, its bizarro world

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you got a wife and kids focus on them breh. Tryin to figure out the madness in this world will drive you crazy. I shake my head in disbelief @ some of the things people consume themselves with, and put value into, shyt is disgusting. Materialism, is too valued. People think money will make them happy, and when they get it realize the pit of pain inside still can't be filled with it.
If you don't got close family, then volunteer to help people in tougher situations than you. shyt is good for your soul.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you just have to accept it and make peace with it without letting it corrupt your principles.