How did Arnold Schwarzenegger become so successful?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

23vl0fa.jpg

-So we have him basically at the top of the BB scene

-conquered the hollywood scene

-married into American royalty/Kennedy clan

-then was elected governor for the most important state in the most powerful country

How did he accomplish all of this when so few have come close to it? All just luck or a coincidence?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he got elected governor because the democratic party fukked up the recall election and split the votes and he got re-elected because my state happens to give way too much of a fukk about whether someone is famous.

as for the rest see: steroids, "cool" accent and decent charisma. dude married a kennedy but was cheating on her with some refrigerator built mexican maid too. :scust:

also don't his relatives have ties to the nazis? you know cacs love that shyt. :mjpls:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Not an Arnold fan but the man came to America piss poor and became a multimillionaire off real estate and body building before he even fukked with Hollywood.

Pops was a nazi tho

How come other bodybuilders didn't become as successful as Arnie?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
How come other bodybuilders didn't become as successful as Arnie?

:yeshrug: I am naturally going to assume since he was a multimillionaire off of body building AND REAL Estate and assorted investments he was probably a better business man then his peers. Remember his series PUMPING IRON, who else had a series like that then?

I believe one of his peers at the time was Lou Ferrigno who was at the top of the game too but his biggest role was 3 decades ago. That would've been Arnold

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

23vl0fa.jpg

-then was elected governor for the most important state in the most powerful country

How did he accomplish all of this when so few have come close to it? All just luck or a coincidence?

You forgot that he also had a Mexican bore a child for him and somehow recreated himself and not some 5 foot tall lampshape headed beaner when she gave birth to Arnoldo

INF_2787319a.jpg

You ever saw his other sons he had with Schriver? Arnoldo is the true heir to King Conan's crown :blessed:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
he got elected governor because the democratic party fukked up the recall election and split the votes and he got re-elected because my state happens to give way too much of a fukk about whether someone is famous.

as for the rest see: steroids, "cool" accent and decent charisma. dude married a kennedy but was cheating on her with some refrigerator built mexican maid too. :scust:

also don't his relatives have ties to the nazis? you know cacs love that shyt. :mjpls:

His dad had nazi ties I believe.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You forgot that he also had a Mexican bore a child for him and somehow recreated himself and not some 5 foot tall lampshape headed beaner when she gave birth to Arnoldo

INF_2787319a.jpg

You ever saw his other sons he had with Schriver? Arnoldo is the true heir to King Conan's crown :blessed:

Yo real talk, I know this secret kid put Arnold at odds with his family bu I think Arnold is proud of the kid. I saw a bunch of pics last week with Arnold in the gym spotting him helping him lift. You know he wasn't doing that when them Kennedy blooded biocacs he had. He probably relates to him more because of interest and physique and him not being raised with his spoiled brood probably toughened him up.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Yo real talk, I know this secret kid put Arnold at odds with his family bu I think Arnold is proud of the kid. I saw a bunch of pics last week with Arnold in the gym spotting him helping him lift. You know he wasn't doing that when them Kennedy blooded biocacs he had. He probably relates to him more because of interest and physique and him not being raised with his spoiled brood probably toughened him up.

We had our disagreement yesterday, but like men, it's bygones be bygones :obama:
Predator-handshake.gif

I got a hunch you summed up that situation perfectly... also I ain't even know pops was training his rightful heir like dat :ohhh:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
dude was a real estate mogul in his 20's when he was making money off the bodybuilding. I believe he was investing heavy in real estate back then.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Connections.
He levered his connections starting with his pro bodybuilding career. That led to connections in the movie world. He sucked at acting. Watch Conan The Barbarian, Raw Deal... any of his movies if you think about it. He sucks but he got in on a ton of blockbuster movies. Then, he got into politics.
He leverages his connections to work for him. He doesn't burn bridges (except for the one with Maria Schriver because he cheated on her with a Mexican housekeeper) or make false friends for advancement. You see, he doesn't have trail of people lining up to TMZ to tell about how Arnold treated them badly in the past.
Look at Terrell Owens, he burned bridges like a pro bridge burner. :russ: Look at where his current career is. His last stint was on a reality show diving competition. :to:
Bill Cosby used and abused women in his past. That has come to fruition and he's not doing the comedy circuit or starring in any movies or shows.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Same reason the rock is such a big success, he has the personality and vision....

INF_2787319a.jpg

its crazy how much he looks a young arnold.....those genetics are pouring throw his frame and veins.:wow:.....