How come there ain't no black people on Krypton?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched Man of Steel for the first time last night. Movie was aight by hollywood superhero standards, but the shyt I couldn't get over is why all the folks from krypton were white and spoke english.

I can withold belief in the existence of an alien race that looks just like us humans and also by some miracle speaks english. But you telling me that the only difference between this alien world and America is the fact there ain't no black folks, mexicans, asians, or any other non-whites? it seems to me like Krypton is some KKK/st0rmfr0nt stan fantasy. a world populated only by super intelligent advanced cacs with zero people of color involved.

now i'll wait for the marvel comic stans to come in here and defend this racist utopia.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Just watched Man of Steel for the first time last night. Movie was aight by hollywood superhero standards, but the shyt I couldn't get over is why all the folks from krypton were white and spoke english.

I can withold belief in the existence of an alien race that looks just like us humans and also by some miracle speaks english. But you telling me that the only difference between this alien world and America is the fact there ain't no black folks, mexicans, asians, or any other non-whites? it seems to me like Krypton is some KKK/st0rmfr0nt stan fantasy. a world populated only by super intelligent advanced cacs with zero people of color involved.

now i'll wait for the marvel comic stans to come in here and defend this racist utopia.

dc stans*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldnt be shocked one bit if KKKrypton was getting that slave game poppin out there :deadmanny:

Be like damn Supes, where the brothers at?

"oh we got em.:mjpls:"

they did mention something in the movie about bioengineering everyone for a role. workers genetically engineered to be workers. leaders to be leaders. I wouldn't be suprised if they weren't on that :mjpls: steez and we find out all the black folks got engineered outta the gene pool.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
They speak english because most people understand english and people in the US have some kind of hate for subtitles :yeshrug:

But its kinda funny, this thread. It's clearly just another bait thread about race and blabla but if you would've watched the movie you'd see Krypton was in shambles because of class/race war. In the movie verison of Krypton, people are born in to role depending on their bloodline and genes and Superman was the first natural born baby in many many years and didn't have his future set in stone. Zod was in this war to change this bloodline bullshyt but then we find out he doesn't want to make everbody equal, he wants to control the bloodlines himself.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
black-clark-kent.jpg
Now Shut up and eat ya christmas ham, ya race baiting troll.:takedat: