How China is Taking Over Africa via The African Woman's Vagina

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
http://www.npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=316299135 If you want to read the full thing the source is right there

Our guest, journalist Howard French, says there's debate about whether China's push into Africa will lead to African development and prosperity, or exploitation reminiscent of 19th century European colonialism. But, he says, it's led to another remarkable development. More than a million Chinese citizens have permanently moved to Africa, buying land, starting businesses and settling among local populations.
In his new book, "China's Second Continent," French explores the Chinese presence in 15 African countries. Howard French spent years reporting on Africa and China for The New York Times and The Washington Post. He speaks Mandarin, French and Portuguese. He's now in the faculty of the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism. He spoke with FRESH AIR contributor Dave Davies.

I think already as far back as the mid-1990s, China's political leaders had the foresight to understand that Africa had a great deal of unrecognized economic potential and had a particular kind of demographic profile, meaning that Africa's population was set to increase very rapidly and that there was a great prospect that Africa would also have, along with this demographic rise, growing middle classes.

And what China has been doing typically has been offering to create these sorts of infrastructure for their African client states in exchange for a secure source of a particular natural resource that will - a contract that will provide China with its needs over a length of 20 or 30 years.

And this had won him great favor with local officials. And he ends up using these relationships to secure interest in this land. And so he develops this scheme to bring his sons to Mozambique - teenage sons, one of them about 17, one of them a few years younger. And his idea that he comes up with is that if he marries off or at least has his sons procreate with local women, that the children of these couplings will become part of his clan. And as Mozambican citizens, they will be able to own the land legally in perpetuity. And his hold on this rich valley then can't be challenged.

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-01.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-02.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-03.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-06.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-09.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-10.jpg

tumblr_n995f8oO1V1s8rlpeo1_500.png

Will Africa ever be free? When will they understand this is not out of love, it's about having a child who is a citizen so that they can have rights to the land. Chinese on top, Blasians in the middle, and Africans on bottom. The Arabs did this, whites afterwards, now the Chinese :snoop:

But I do notice Foreign black women have a FAR higher interracial rate than our loyal black American queens. And according to the brehs on here East African hoes be on that :mjpls:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I say let them have em

sheeeiitttttt kneega,, i only want me lightskin women anyway :mjpls:

:troll: