How can you be a black man n root for a team with a white QB?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: I just don't understand. Cam, Russ, and Kaep need our support. I could never see myself wanting to see a team led by a cac beat a team led by a brotha.

***waits for co0ns to come up in here and defend Nick Foles crakkka ass***

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
yNCVL.gif

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I like watching whiteboys with cannons just as much as people of color with cannons... You mean to tell me you don't have a smile on your face when you watch Drew Brees or Arod sling one out there? Those two are legit fun to watch. But I'll always support the black ones too as well..

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
nikka shut the fukk up, ol' fake ass armchair revolutionary.

Didn't YOU allso say the Redskins would be an offensive powerhouse? :stopitslime:

Your credibility is shyt, nikka. fukk outta here with this nonsense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like watching whiteboys with cannons just as much as people of color with cannons... You mean to tell me you don't have a smile on your face when you watch Drew Brees or Arod sling one out there? Those two are legit fun to watch. But I'll always support the black ones too as well..

:comeon: this ain't about whose more fun to watch......this is about support your own

you think white people give a damn about us.....I don't know why nikkas are always ready to fall on the sword for cacs

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Oh, and....I got a STACK sayin' I do more for MY Black community than any of you fake ass militant fukk nikkas ON this site.

So fukk your "c00n" talk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka shut the fukk up, ol' fake ass armchair revolutionary.

Didn't YOU allso say the Redskins would be an offensive powerhouse? :stopitslime:

Your credibility is shyt, nikka. fukk outta here with this nonsense.

thats cause I thought the gawd Robert Griffin the 3rd was all the way back

we'll be back in contention next year when he gets 100%

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I used to HATE Peyton pretty much for this exact reason. I felt like he got undue praise because he was white, but Peyton won me over LONG AGO simply because he is the best. All he does is try to perfect his craft. If you can watch him consistently and not be impressed with how he manipulates a defense and does whatever he wants, I don't know what to tell you.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If that's the case....how can you cheer for a team with a White Coach?:lupe:

Why are you a Lakers fan and not a Clippers fan when there are more white players on the Lakers than it is on the Clippers?:dwillhuh:

Why are we cheering for a team that has a white man, Mike D'Antoni, as it's head coach instead of the team that has a black man, Doc Rivers, as it's coach?:ohhh:

Why do we root for a team with a white owner (Jim Buss) instead of a team with a black one (:mjpls:)

Just questions:manny: