Houston and chicago: it is a disgrace you dont dump more threads to the race track

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Good morning.

It is absolutely ridiculous how you all for the past two years have let just...blatant...race baiting and non sports related threads (TRULY SPORTS RELATED..not 'about an athlete'). It is directly preventing the this forum from achieving the level of credibility and success that it could.

You have fostered a forum where it is 100% acceptable for people we think are black to call other black men c00ns, white people crackers, and as such, you are welcoming white people to do it too. You have AWFUL race trolls just...thriving in here, and they turn every single thread into a phony racial discussion.

It absolutely ruins the coliseum during basketball season to the point where college football and soccer fans create threads essentially to hide from the bullshyt you allow to go on.

We arent children here; the age check thread shows that. We are mostly fukking adults and the fact you let either ignorant men ruin this place, or the sect of children do so is a disgrace.

If you delete this thread, you are exposing the fact that you support the c00n / cac / :mjpls: / bullshyt that derails threads on a daily basis, and that you support threads that only serve that purpose, and that we should expect it to get worse. If you do nothing, you say that even louder. @CHICAGO @houston911 @cook @Brooklynzson ae you willing to accept that?

I implore you to do better.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
giphy.gif

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
I cant wait too see what this thread will be by the time I get out of class:ohhh: The truth can be hard to hear sometimes.

Last edited:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
No, this belongs in the coliseum where everyone can see it. The fact that you bury it here when it was clearly an open message says even more.

Its not "burried" here, it was moved to Event Staff because this is where it belongs. Theres a redirect here in the Seum.

Event Staff
Got a problem in the stands. Come tell The Coli staff.
I love you all, but Ed is 100% right.

It is hindering sports conversation in many threads.

EDIT: :russ: @ this being moved in mere minutes while this thread is chilling in the Coli

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/peyt...a-racist-b-stard-who-hung-a-black-man.244024/
That thread was moved from the Seum about half hr ago, don't know why it was there for so long in the first place.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Its not "burried" here, it was moved to Event Staff because this is where it belongs. Theres a redirect here in the Seum.

That thread was moved from the Seum about half hr ago, don't know why it was there for so long in the first place.
Fam,

I wanted to solicit the coliseums thoughts on the issue as well so it wasnt a solitary gripe, which is also why i made the other thread,

It deserves to grow in the coliseum. This isnt a one off help me issue.

cook

Banned
Daps
Fam,

I wanted to solicit the coliseums thoughts on the issue as well so it wasnt a solitary gripe, which is also why i made the other thread,

It deserves to grow in the coliseum. This isnt a one off help me issue.

It doesn't need to grow. The sentiment you expressed is shared by me and brooklynzson already, so a thread with a bunch of people cosigning you isn't needed. Race trolling and baiting shouldn't be tolerated in the Coliseum and if it's going on like you said it is, then we need to do better and we'll work on that.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ed

I agree, but at the same time I've seen you complain about an Uncle Tom being called an Uncle Tom

I have never welcomed white people to call others "n1ggas or c00ns" and you can't find a post of me calling someone a "cac"

I don't agree with that stuff

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It doesn't need to grow. The sentiment you expressed is shared by me and brooklynzson already, so a thread with a bunch of people cosigning you isn't needed. Race trolling and baiting shouldn't be tolerated in the Coliseum and if it's going on like you said it is, then we need to do better and we'll work on that.
You need to appoint more mods in the seum.