Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
:lupe:

these images just reek of self hatred and entitlement. *warning: graphic*

albino-cat-01_cats_oct_2012.jpg

whiteserval.4.jpg

I think it's time we had a serious conversation about the divide in the feline community, brehs. :upsetfavre:

I hate to see my pets at war like this but sometimes I feel like it's my fault. I don't treat them the same. I have one cat that i keep inside because i don't want her to get fukked by a pack of wild ni--*ahem* tomcats. I like to think of them as biologically different and that they can live their lives separate but equal :manny:.

What do Y'all Think?
and on the flipside...is Tom a c00n?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ninjas be acting like house cats are the goal to be well :pacspit: to that. Alley cats are the real backbones of the community! Not those catc00ns!

:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

take it easy, now! we can't get mad at the indoor dwelling kitty cats, breh. they don't know what it's like to be born and raised in the street. they've never seen their uncle strung out on catnip that they sold him. :to:

and it's all so you're kitten's mom can have some new yarn to play with. meanwhile ya seed is mewing for some tuna. they just don't know! they need to learning, not more hatred.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
Thanks. It just really upset me to see them calling each other names like 'tree-climber' and what not. they have break-away collars on, why can't they break down the walls of oppression, ya know?
Calling names is never the answer. I hope they can learn to thrive in spite of their differences!

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

elle, now is a time where we need to put our aversions aside and do what's best for the pet community. can we just get a statement from you saying that you support cats of all kinds, and even though you wouldn't like one at your dinner table or on your crew team, doesn't mean that you aren't an animal lover?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
elle, now is a time where we need to put our aversions aside and do what's best for the pet community. can we just get a statement from you saying that you support cats of all kinds, and even though you wouldn't like one at your dinner table or on your crew team, doesn't mean that you aren't an animal lover?

I love dogs. Cats though. :scusthov: Those feral ones can have their way with your domesticated cat breh.