Hot1073Jamz: Drake disses Kendrick Lamar, Radios and rap fans call the verse "weak" & "Laughable"

MINT

All Star
Daps
Drake has finally responded to Kendrick Lamar’s highly-publicized verse from the song, “Control.” In a new song titled “Sh-t,” Drake takes aim at Kendrick Lamar.

Drake raps, “And if a n– say my name he the hot sh–, but if I say that n– name he still the hot sh–, F— up, lucky I don’t feed into the gossip, N— act like they don’t know, but they should know, Yeah, I just think it’s funny how they dangling’ the bait, But I’m the one whose killin n— on the hooks though.”

Along with Kendrick’s verse on “Control,” the TDE rapper also went after Drake during the BET Hip Hop Awards Cypher by rapping, “Nothing’s been the same since they dropped ‘Control’/And tucked a sensitive rapper back in his pajama clothes.”

After hearing Drake’s latest reply, rap fans took to Twitter to voice their displeasure with the rather weak diss.

http://blackgossip.org/drake-disses-kendrick-lamar-in-new-song-and-rap-fans-disapprove/

A few months back Kendrick Lamar appeared on a song called ‘Control’ and took some shots at Drake and a few other rappers. Well, Drake has just recently decided to respond, while the others said what they had to say then or they moved on. Maybe Drake should have just kept his mouth shut because with the lines he came up with, he cause more laughter than amazement.

Kendrick Lamar’s camp responded via twitter, asking the question, “Is that it?” DE President Terrence “Punch” Henderson, tweeted , “Hahahahah. That’s it? Really?”

Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith The CEO of TDE tweeted, “If this is the best shyt nikkas got… I feel sorry 4 em…lmao #TDE“

Let’s check out Drizzy lines and see if we get a laugh too.

“If a n*gga say my name he the hot sh*t/but if I say that nig*a name he still the hot sh*t” and “funny how they dangling the bait but I’m the one killing n*ggas on the hook.”

Moosa
Lol you not ready .. Stick to the ladies.. shyt!

PROBLEM aka CHACHI ✔ @ItsaPROBLEM
lol.. fukk these marks

http://hot1073jamz.com/drake-finally-responds-to-kendrick-lamar/

Twitter Reacts To Drake’s Kendrick Lamar Diss
Drake finally responded to Kendrick Lamar on a song called “S***” with Future. It’s the diss we’ve always wanted, right?

Well, not so fast. The few short barbs and subliminals don’t quite live up to the hype. We’re not the only people to notice this either as Twitter didn’t waste time going in on his petty attempt at a “diss” record. Maybe next time, Drizzy.

http://www.zimbio.com/Hip+Hop+Music/articles/NVU4rXbUspe/Twitter+Reacts+Drake+Kendrick+Lamar+Diss

MINT

All Star
Daps
I feel bad for drake, the hate is strong BUT, he did it to himself... you don't try to diss someone with these weak bars.

even rick ross has never dropped something that bad.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Drake got taught by Birdman and Jay. All we are gonna get. Good. What has Kendrick said.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
The bet freestyle was tho..
after drake insisted on spraining his vagina over the song. drake been dissing imaginary nikkas so idk who he's really talking about but to say out your mouth you wont work with him anymore over that? didnt the weeknd fukk you over but yall good now? :camby:

MINT

All Star
Daps
the hate for drake is justified.. hes arguarbly one of the worst lyricists in mainstream hip hop history.

he was never respected but its crazy that it took a "friendly diss" for people to realize that drake was bad