Horizon Story Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:dame: That Swarm AI ain't dead, brehs. Who y'all think sent the signal to activate Hades? :lupe:

Ending made it look like Sylens gonna be the villain for the next game but I think there's something bigger in the cut.

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I think Ted Faro is alive in some form, some where and had something to do with the signal.

They said the signal that triggered everything was from space I believe.

And yeah, Sylens is gonna be a villain, obviously. But something much bigger is coming.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
also,

the fact that GAIA planted the Metal Flowers to honor Elisibet was so great:wow:

and that scene when Aloy finds Elisibet's corpse from when she gave her life:to:

I'm just gonna assume that GAIA commanded some of the robots to carry her there.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think Ted Faro is alive in some form, some where and had something to do with the signal.

And yeah, Sylens is gonna be the a villain, obviously. But something much bigger is coming.

The L humans took in this game is worse then Skynet and The Matrix. :mjcry: General Herres :picard: Bless that man, all dem bodies he put on his conscience to save the human race. That shyt was mad depressing.

I'm thinking the signal probably came from that Odyssey project. Maybe it didn't fail like Dr. Sobeck said. Probably :duck:

I feel like Sylens isn't going to be a villain because I don't get megalomania vibes from him, breh just want to learn and making the same mistake of being a pawn to a bigger threat is kind of a repeat to what happened to him in this game...

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The L humans took in this game is worse then Skynet and The Matrix. :mjcry: General Herres :picard: Bless that man, all dem bodies he put on his conscience to save the human race. That shyt was mad depressing.

I'm thinking the signal probably came from that Odyssey project. Maybe it didn't fail like Dr. Sobeck said. Probably :duck:

I feel like Sylens isn't going to be a villain because I don't get megalomania vibes from him, breh just want to learn and making the same mistake of being a pawn to a bigger threat because it's kind of a repeat to what happened to him in this game...
That is true regarding Sylens. Guess I kind of see him being a villain by association, or maybe even possession. The could corrupt machines, there may be a way to "corrupt" humans to an extent. I'm really interested to see where they go with him. I think there is more than the pursuit of knowledge to him.

and yeah...those voice logs, etc. got really dark:merchant:

and Ted Faro destroying the APOLLO data:mindblown:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
also,

the fact that GAIA planted the Metal Flowers to honor Elisibet was so great:wow:

and that scene when Aloy finds Elisibet's corpse from when she gave her life:to:

I'm just gonna assume that GAIA commanded some of the robots to carry her there.
ddnt notice that but thats dope

so elisabet is basically her mom or as close to a mom as she will ever have

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

yep.

GAIA made a copy of her DNA to give birth to Aloy, if I'm remembering it correctly, so she would possibly in the future fix the issues with HADES...If im remembering correctly.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yep.

GAIA made a copy of her DNA to give birth to Aloy, if I'm remembering it correctly, so she would possibly in the future fix the issues with HADES...If im remembering correctly.

Also to give her access to the DNA scanning doors in other facilities too... :banderas: I wanna see the Elysium site... :gladbron:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
i saw the ending cutscene and automatically assumed sylens is gonna try to study the tech from that big ass matrix sentinel ...and hades will activate it to raise hell on earth
latest
:hhh:
soon as i saw it pan to that big bytch i just had a feeling that will be the final boss in the next horizon game :hhh:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps

And yeah, Sylens is gonna be a villain, obviously. But something much bigger is coming.

They did talk a lot about Elisabet still having an unlikely chance at being alive, so Ted still being alive isn't completely out there.

He was absolutely nuts though.

Aloy is her clone.