Home remedies for scuffed up d!ck from skin on skin contact

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Anyone got any surefire remedies to heal an ailing dikk that has been scuffed up during sex with a chic with prickly pubic hairs and semi wet p*ssy?:manny:

After dipping my dikk in a Dixie cup filled with Detol (shyt burns) I would get a warm rag saturated with vaseline and aloe vera lotion and wrap it around my dikk and take it off after 8 hrs:wow: . I heard coating of peanut butter works well too for scuffed up sexual organs, true story:manny:

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Cant front this happened to me...I just put shea butter on it and called it a day...the main problem was trying not to fukk my girl when she came over because you have to give it time to properly heal

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone got any surefire remedies to heal an ailing dikk that has been scuffed up during sex with a chic with prickly public hairs and semi wet p*ssy?:manny:

After dipping my dikk in a Dixie cup filled with Detol (shyt burns) I would get a warm rag saturated with vaseline and aloe vera lotion and wrap it around my dikk and take it off after 8 hrs:wow: . I heard coating of peanut butter works well too for scuffed up sexual organs, true story:manny:

home remedies wont cure a diseased d1ck. get checked.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
The Detol is prolly making it even more tender. Detol aint no joke how you get that shyt remotely close to your dikk much less you pee hole is beyond me.

I dilute the Detol with water. 2 cap fulls then fill to volume of the cup. The solution is milky but still burns