7. Joker (Jack)
6. Batman (Keaton)
5. Prof X (Captain Picard):picard:
4. Tony Stark (Sherlock Holmes)
3. Superman (Chris Reeves)
2. Joker (Heath):wow:
1. Wolverine (Duh)

Judge Dredd (Karl Urban) - 50 Greatest Superhero Movie Performances of All Time

I understand why Andrew is where he is but I'd put him higher. Would definitely move Urban up on my list as well. Dredd is a masterpiece in my book.As much as I love spider man and what Holland did with him, I'm glad the writers didn't put him on the list quite yet. My feelings on Tobey's interpretation aside, I can't argue with that top 10. You could make an argument for Heath being number 1 and Hugh being number 2 but either way, that 1-2 punch is hard to beat. Also surprised these three put Keaton ahead of Bale:leon: I'm not sure if i agree or disagree but I'm just shocked. The consensus in the film community, at least online, is Bale >Keaton. Good for them for sticking to their guns and giving some context. They gave context and reasonings for each of their picks and their placement too, but I'm not copying all that. This makes me wish we would've done our own list.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'd switch the top 2 and switch tobey with Ian McCellan's Magneto but that's about it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'd switch the top 2 but that's about it.

Yeah to me, the top 2 are a coin flip. I'm seeing Logan tonight so I may feel more inclined to stick with what they wrote when I get back, who knows? But Heath's joker is unforgettable for me. I don't need to turn the movie on to remember each line of dialogue and every movement.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Main things that jump out to me

- Storm and Gamora should be at the bottom of that fukking list. They had the weakest performances by fan in some decent to great films. Neither was capable of exuding the strength or the confidence of the characters they were playing.

- Wonder Woman being ranked so high (especially over the likes of Black Panther, Harley Quinn, Evey Hammond, and Nightcrawler) is a slap in the face. The only reason Wonder Woman shouldn't be ranked lower than Storm and Gamora is because she had so little screen time it's hard to get a feel of whether or not she's a good or bad actress.

- Rogue over Zod is a fukking joke..

- I understand Keaton's Batman being ranked over Bale's. Bale deserves to lose points for his stupid Batman voice. I don't give a fukk what his reasoning was for it, it sounded terrible and was distracting.

- Seriously, Black Panther being ranked so low is disrespectful as fukk. We got better acting and more emotion out of his introduction than we did from most of the people ranked above him. He also had to pull off a tougher accent than anybody else that's been listed.

- Andrew Garfield should be ranked much higher

- it doesn't seem like the list was based on performances at all, there's no other way to explain Berry and Zaldana not being at the bottom of the list.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Main things that jump out to me

- Storm and Gamora should be at the bottom of that fukking list. They had the weakest performances by fan in some decent to great films. Neither was capable of exuding the strength or the confidence of the characters they were playing.

- Wonder Woman being ranked so high (especially over the likes of Black Panther, Harley Quinn, Evey Hammond, and Nightcrawler) is a slap in the face. The only reason Wonder Woman shouldn't be ranked lower than Storm and Gamora is because she had so little screen time it's hard to get a feel of whether or not she's a good or bad actress.

- Rogue over Zod is a fukking joke..

- I understand Keaton's Batman being ranked over Bale's. Bale deserves to lose points for his stupid Batman voice. I don't give a fukk what his reasoning was for it, it sounded terrible and was distracting.

- Seriously, Black Panther being ranked so low is disrespectful as fukk. We got better acting and more emotion out of his introduction than we did from most of the people ranked above him. He also had to pull off a tougher accent than anybody else that's been listed.

- Andrew Garfield should be ranked much higher

- it doesn't seem like the list was based on performances at all, there's no other way to explain Berry and Zaldana not being at the bottom of the list.

They explained why they made their choices breh lol. It's all there. Agree or disagree, I can't be mad when someone explains their point of view and of course its all subjective. For me, Urban and Garfield should be higher. They even hint at wonder woman being as high as she is because they felt she was the only redeemable thing about batman v superman. Whether I agree or disagree with that, that's how they see it. It's not about the quality of the actress or actor but the quality of the performance along with the true impact in the role. For me, Tobey isn't top 10 but I can't front on the impact he had and how important his performance was. That puts him higher. Keaton is going to be higher than bale because of where batman was in the public consciousness when Batman came out and how he completely flipped the perception. That's more impactful than Bale's, voice aside.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Mic-Nificent let me add this to breh: RDJ's performance strictly from an acting level, isn't on the same level as Karl Urban or Jackie Earl Hayley, at least for me. They were wearing masks and had to get across a wide range of emotions without being able to use their eyes which is tough work, but they both did it extremely well. But RDJ's performance clearly is the more impactful one. An entire studio was built on his back, multiple franchises, and a wave of success not seen in decades for a hollywood studio. For those reasons alone, putting him lower than top 10 feels silly. I think impact matters a lot. It's why certain rappers will always be in the top 5 no matter who comes after them and may be technically "better"

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They explained why they made their choices breh lol. It's all there. Agree or disagree, I can't be mad when someone explains their point of view and of course its all subjective. For me, Urban and Garfield should be higher. They even hint at wonder woman being as high as she is because they felt she was the only redeemable thing about batman v superman. Whether I agree or disagree with that, that's how they see it. It's not about the quality of the actress or actor but the quality of the performance along with the true impact in the role. For me, Tobey isn't top 10 but I can't front on the impact he had and how important his performance was. That puts him higher. Keaton is going to be higher than bale because of where batman was in the public consciousness when Batman came out and how he completely flipped the perception. That's more impactful than Bale's, voice aside.

Again, by that standard it makes no sense for Storm, Gamora, or Wonder Woman to be ranked so high.

Their reasoning isn't even accurate in Gamora's case, they claimed that Gamora was "tough enough to take on Drax" even though that never happens in the film, in fact the exact opposite happens, she nearly gets killed by Drax and ends up being saved by Quill.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Mic-Nificent let me add this to breh: RDJ's performance strictly from an acting level, isn't on the same level as Karl Urban or Jackie Earl Hayley, at least for me. They were wearing masks and had to get across a wide range of emotions without being able to use their eyes which is tough work, but they both did it extremely well. But RDJ's performance clearly is the more impactful one. An entire studio was built on his back, multiple franchises, and a wave of success not seen in decades for a hollywood studio. For those reasons alone, putting him lower than top 10 feels silly. I think impact matters a lot. It's why certain rappers will always be in the top 5 no matter who comes after them and may be technically "better"

Again, even if we're going by impact Gamora and Storm shouldn't be ranked that high. They're two of the least interesting characters in their respective franchises. Nobody is really calling for a solo film featuring those characters. Their impact is especially minuscule when compared to Harley Quinn.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Again, even if we're going by impact Gamora and Storm shouldn't be ranked that high. They're two of the least interesting characters in their respective franchises. Nobody is really calling for a solo film featuring those characters. Their impact is especially minuscule when compared to Harley Quinn.

Gamora and storm and WW are going to be high due to the very little amount of women superheroes on film:manny: that's just reality. easier to standout in that field when you don't have much comp

Also, i guess it doesn't bug me as much either. Anything outside of a top 15 on any list like this can be shuffled around and changed and can be put anywhere else. thats how I've always seen a top 50 list or top 100 list. shyt doesn't get serious until you get to number 15